Anime that is due to come out this Fall

Serene

Well I didn't get all of the one's I found on various sites. But here are the few I'm watching.

Casshren Sins: It's set after a real old version of this anime where human's are comming more and more robotic.

Vampire Knight: Duh I loved season one, and will love this. Though many people online ripped this for

1. Being an apparent emo Bioshueen or whatever that word is

2. They thought it was crap

Chaos Head: An apparent story about some normal high school student who learns of a serial murder happening around here. Also he get's a URL online that changes his life. Based off of a visual novel

Also I have to comment on this

Ge Rei Zero: From what I've heard it is a Bleach rip off. I will watch it but it sounds like Bleach.

Also here's something that needs to die.

Gundam 00 2nd season: Set four years after the first, and involves the events tied around a new military group.

And for all you Tales fan's. There's another Tales anime coming out this fall.

Well I didn't get all of the one's I found on various sites. But here are the few I'm watching.

Casshren Sins: It's set after a real old version of this anime where human's are comming more and more robotic.

Vampire Knight: Duh I loved season one, and will love this. Though many people online ripped this for

1. Being an apparent emo Bioshueen or whatever that word is

2. They thought it was crap

Chaos Head: An apparent story about some normal high school student who learns of a serial murder happening around here. Also he get's a URL online that changes his life. Based off of a visual novel

Also I have to comment on this

Ge Rei Zero: From what I've heard it is a Bleach rip off. I will watch it but it sounds like Bleach.

Also here's something that needs to die.

Gundam 00 2nd season: Set four years after the first, and involves the events tied around a new military group.

And for all you Tales fan's. There's another Tales anime coming out this fall.

this is win definitely without a doubt

Also there is a new anime called Mach Girl that is supposibly the spiritual successor to Mach go go, or Speed Racer.

and Gasshren sins comes out tomorrow and airs every wensday. I don't know about the others

Also the tales game in question is abyss

Edited by Cortana

Also there is a new anime called Mach Girl that is supposibly the spiritual successor to Mach go go, or Speed Racer.

and Gasshren sins comes out tomorrow and airs every wensday. I don't know about the others

Also the tales game in question is abyss

it is and sins, um.......... :unsure: where can I watch it?

I'm mostly planning on watching Vampire Knight Guilty and Skip Beat, though a few other fall animes have had me interested. And I might watch the Gundam 00 Second Season if I ever get around to watching the first season. XD

I'm mostly planning on watching Vampire Knight Guilty and Skip Beat, though a few other fall animes have had me interested. And I might watch the Gundam 00 Second Season if I ever get around to watching the first season. XD

Trust me, don't watch season one. I saw the first three episodes that thought it was a Gundam Wing knock off

Sorry for the double post. But apparently there was a plan for that show to get a second season, but something happened it go all fuzzy in details but from what I heard, it's not coming anytime soon

What about Clannad: After Story?

Also, Haruhi 2. It shall be coming eventually, but I'm not sure exactly when. I'm not in a huge rush, because I read all the novels, but it will be cool when it comes out. I just hope they cut down on the fanservice. ^_^

What about Clannad: After Story?

Also, Haruhi 2. It shall be coming eventually, but I'm not sure exactly when. I'm not in a huge rush, because I read all the novels, but it will be cool when it comes out. I just hope they cut down on the fanservice. ^_^

I never watched Clannad, and could care less about TMoHS,

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! The Rosario+Vampire season 2 just came out in the anime, I AM WATCHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN

*BARREL ROLLS* SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE

I'm probably going to see if theres the american sub of Casshren sins out tomorrow,

I just saw the first ep of Casshern Sins, this anime is outright awesome, I highly recomend it to anyone who like's post apoclypitic animes and or cartoons.

It's set after the events of the first one made a long time ago. Man slowly became machine and now only waits to die by rusting. There are a few humans left but they know that they will be turned to robots.

But there is a cyborg called Casshern who was the main hero of the first one, who comes back from nowhere, to help the remaining humans because he is hunted by the robot's for the "gift of immortality"

• 2 weeks later...

12 Days Later...

Well I used to watch anime on Anime6 and AnimeThat mostly... But then Anime6 turned into virus-filled and hard-to-navigate Movie6 and AnimeThat started refusing to play a lot of videos because I didn't click subscribe on that stupid pop-up that assaulted me at every corner... Zango, was it?

Then, I found a site called Kumby. I'm still not sure if it's virus free, but it's pretty easy to navigate, up to date, and has a lot of anime.

I'm using it to watch Ghost in the Shell SAC: Second Gig and the first season on Tokyo Majin... At least I think...

The site I went to to look it up (MyAnimeList.net) was very confuzzling about which season was the first season. It says they came out in different parts of 2007, and each points to the other as the first season. So I decided to go with the one Kumby said was the first season.

Not much of the new anime interests me, except Gundam 00 Season 2 and maybe Shikibane Hime. I may try Casshern Sins once new episodes come out, but not until then. The post-apocalyptic anime/manga that really got me were Kurozuka (relatively unkown, but totally awesome), Ergo Proxy (only the parts up to where Vincent's identity is revealed; the end got pretty weird and I dropped it after the thing happened in the room with the statues. It seemed at that point like it was trying too hard to force it's mind**** on you.), Basara (more of a fantasy, but takes place 300 years in the future at least), Utawarerumono (Try saying that ten times fast!) (I found out it's based on a hentai RPG, but whatever...), and, if you consider what happened in "Continuing On My Own" post-apocalyptic, Full Metal Panic as well.

To tell the truth, Marth117 asked me to join just so our group of friends could be on the same forum. I'm more a fan of anime and video games than FE (although it's fun), so that's why I don't post in the FE Forum.

EDIT: w00t! Midnight!

Edited by Xixiel