Yoshiro Tsurugi is indeed a party member.

l_5603e78f366a2.jpg

The thing about the icon is that the sword is broad like how a mercenary unit's sword would be, but the thing that has to be kept in mind is that the Mirage becomes the weapon for the Mirage Master like how Tharja becomes the staff for her partner despite not wielding staves in Awakening. So this doesn't automatically means this could be Ogma also I brought up before how previously the archer icon hair style looked like Virion's hair and I was right because I figured if that was the case for Chrom then that same logic would have to apply. The hair style though for this icon is harder to tell, but zooming in looks like it could be messy hair and so far all the male hair style icons have been from Awakening and with that my 1st guess for who Yoshiro Tsurugi's partner is going to be Lon'qu, but if I'm wrong then Ogma is my next guess.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

Wait, Rei from PQ is in this game?

It's a costume for Peg Knight girl.

Considering his name literally means sword, I think it would make sense for his Mirage to be either a Mercenary or a Myrmidon.

His hair gives me a Navarre vibe.

Makes sense. FE1 Navarre is a mercenary.

Yep! It could be a dual reference in that sense.

Although I wouldn't mind Lon'qu either.

Edited by Jedi

The sword in the small icon looks as if it has a trail following it, which is shaded more lightly than the actual sword itself. It looks like a katana to me, so I'm going to go with either Lon'qu or Nabarl/Navarre

The sword in the small icon looks as if it has a trail following it, which is shaded more lightly than the actual sword itself. It looks like a katana to me, so I'm going to go with either Lon'qu or Nabarl/Navarre

That's a good point you make on the shading of the sword. I wouldn't mind Navarre, but the reason why I don't think it's him is because we would be seeing long hair, but the icon shows short hair which leads me to think it's Lon'qu. It would be much better to identify the hair if the image had better quality like the one with Virion.

That's a good point you make on the shading of the sword. I wouldn't mind Navarre, but the reason why I don't think it's him is because we would be seeing long hair, but the icon shows short hair which leads me to think it's Lon'qu. It would be much better to identify the hair if the image had better quality like the one with Virion.

Just remember that Tharja wears a mage's hat in her icon, so the possibility of a different look is there. Also, with Draug/Doga using axes in this game (a weapon type I don't believe he ever uses in the games he appears in), it could be someone else entirely. I doubt it, though. Lon'qu I think is the safest guess

To me it looks more like an armourslayer, or some sort of serrated sword. I still think it's Ogma. We'll know for sure who it is once the game is released.

Haha, looks like we were all wrong in our prediction (credits to L Thammy)

[spoiler=Gangrel's icon]vlcsnap-000011xp6i.png

If you can't see it, Gangrel's icon is the same as Tsurugi's, meaning that either our new ally is a Thief or a Trickster. I'm calling Julian, since they have a similar hairstyle

Edited by DodgeDusk

Haha, looks like we were all wrong in our prediction (credits to L Thammy)

[spoiler=Gangrel's icon]vlcsnap-000011xp6i.png

If you can't see it, Gangrel's icon is the same as Tsurugi's, meaning that either our new ally is a Thief or a Trickster. I'm calling Julian, since they have a similar hairstyle

Now that's the photo I wanted to see with a better look. Also I don't think it's either Julian (check Shadow Dragon portrait) or Gaius (check Awakening portrait) for one they both don't have spiky hair coming from the top of their heads and in the icon we can see spiky hair on the top similar to Lon'qu (check Awakening portrait) the thing with the guy is that he is facing the screen from the side, but there's an image of his face in the front of the screen (and check his Dread Fighter photo on the wiki) if you look they both have a crescent moon kinda shape coming down in the middle of their hair.

Also the guy just posted another image of a enemy unit with a sword and a shield so I don't think we should be taking the enemy units as the guess to what class Tsurugi's partner is but they do both wield swords. vlcsnap-00004xwzjb.png

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova