Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

@Dreamer; what made you think Refa was unlikely to be primed?

1) Is there anything in your role PM that gave you a clue as to the alignment of the primer?

2) How would I know the questions would do nothing for me before I asked them?

Would the alternatives (sitting on the read doing nothing, dropping it for no reason) have been any better?

(Obviously, coming up with new reads would be ideal, but I legitimately could not form any).

3) If you want to know my reads at the time, I can link you.

4) My reads now are:

Gaius - Since he hasn't answered, my most likely theory on his comment about me and tiny is he thought I was bussing her and then switched to mancer to stop her lynch.

That doesn't explain why he kept his vote on mancer.

Tiny - same as yesterday, but her action is suspicious af.

Elieson - he's been shifty, his switch to Mancer was sudden and I don't buy his explanation for it.

I can talk about other people but I doubt I'm lynching anyone not on this list.

5) I thought it was Mikasa.

1) Such as a QT link of some sort.

2) Actually, fair enough. I guess I was more bothered by the results than the actions, but I can't really see how you'd go about doing that any differently considering the rampant activity and level of play that has been going throughout this game.

3) Nah, I moreso wanted to know your reads now. Living in the past is for nerds.

4) Fair enough. Didn't really comment on it before but I'd like to know Tiny's answers to your questions as well. I can think of an explanation for why she'd do it as town but I'm waiting for her to answer the question first before I say that.

5) It is.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balcerzak has been prodded

JBCWK has been prodded

Everyone can be a 2hu if they try [Votals 4.1]

Elieson (1): Refa

Gaius (1): Baldrick

Tiny Goddess (1): Yoloswag

Not voting: Balcerzak, Tiny Goddess, Lord Gaius (duh), JBCWK, Elieson, Dreamer, Sniper Knight

46 hours and a half until the Batmiddle Age Crisis! It takes 6 votes to lynch someone.

I'm still looking for a sub for Gaius! You will get a cool role PM! If I don't find a sub by the end of this phase, he will be modkilled.

1 )Why did you not explain your role's function?

2 )And why did you redirect the claimed tracker?

1: I explained it today...? If you're talking about yesterday, then I thought everyone knew what a decoy was and I didn't have to explain it.

2: She was still a bit of a scumread in my eyes, and with my only role left, I decided to use it on her just in case. Looking back, it was a silly and stupid mistake.

It's where all actions on the selected target target the user instead. It's kind of like a weird variation of a bodyguard.

Why didn't you correct Refa?

2. Well, next time you'll know to use your role like a townie if you're forced to claim.

##unvote
##vote: Tiny

Most of the PR's are outed in one way or the other, so I'd rather just massclaim just so I can have more information to work with (also so no fuck can claim their role with an incriminating scan on someone else during LYLO and force a 1v1).

I want to hear other people's opinions on this proposal, it kind of got ignored.

(I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that I missed out on, and get it accurately sorted.)

Also, fuck, I get paranoid about things when mods announce they have to correct mod errors. It makes me wonder if I need to wait for someone to post what got fixed and that their case is no longer a case, or if it's still safe to operate on simply what has happened in the thread up until now.

^^I'd still be cool with a massclaim but I don't think it's necessary for today anymore considering Tiny's response (unless anyone has a more incriminating result).

I didn't know Mikasa was a 2hu

Well, now you do.

1: I explained it today...? If you're talking about yesterday, then I thought everyone knew what a decoy was and I didn't have to explain it.
2: She was still a bit of a scumread in my eyes, and with my only role left, I decided to use it on her just in case. Looking back, it was a silly and stupid mistake.

1. Decoy/martyr are referred to by opposite names on Smogon, so that's where my confusion came from.

2. Yeah, I'm with everyone else on this reasoning being scummy. If people are still curious as to what I thought she'd say as town, it's that she misread her role (which would also explain why she didn't correct me yesterday) and was trying to protect SK.

I'm even more suspicious of Tiny and Dreamer; I'm thinking that Dreamer knew I was going to track her so she got Tiny to decoy me.

##vote: TinyGoddess

Why Dreamer specifically over...any other player in the game? What about your other suspicions?

##Unvote

##Vote: Tiny Goddess (L-1)

¡Hola mis amigos! Soy yo, el Shin preciosa y también muy guapo! Este soy yo presentarme con mi totalmente legítima español , que yo no usar Google Translate para hacer !

Probablemente voy a leer el hilo en una hora o dos , le agradecería si usted me dio un poco de tiempo!

Ustedes, la gente realmente hablar mucho ! Le tomó mucho tiempo para leer a través de día 1 ! Nos llevó mucho tiempo , de hecho, que me cansé de hablar español y aprendí Inglés !

Day 1 was boring anyway, people seemed to be getting in each other's grills for being uncommitted to votes or something like that. Diego's lynch wasn't super terrible, I'd have probably watched him die anyway. I'm a little confused with what happened each night and who's claimed to be affected by what. It'd be super neat if someone compiled a list, I'd totally give them all my Shin bucks. I guess then days 2 and 3 kinda happened. I find it really hard to analyse 25 pages of stuff I didn't partake in.

Tiny Goddess: There's a lot of confusion regarding her role. I mean, it could be a massive slip but equally it also seems a lot like a stupid mistake anyone (except Shin, he's too handsome) could make. However, the circumstances and the explanation don't sit well with me. I mean, it's not like town would benefit from trying to cover themselves up, and I haven't felt any real commitment this game. They appear a lot like someone trying to dig their way out of a hole.
Baldrick: Pretty ragey, tbh, although I think anyone would be after being abused by Blackadder for centuries. I can't quite place where his lines of thought are coming from, his later posts are very short. However, the desire for information seems pretty genuine, like he wants to figure out the TG thingy. I mean, scum could just sit there and let the chaos happen, but Baldrick wants to figure things out.
Yoloswag: I'm getting some dank vibes from Yolo. He's coming across as rather defensive in general, and more facilitating existing lynches and planning ahead for the next one. He's had one solid content post but the rest of it is just "lynch X, then Y tomorrow".
Refa: I always have a horrible habit of townreading Refa, I don't know why. I can't find anything I really disagree with. Maybe I should stop trying to read 25 pages in one sitting.
Currently: TG >>> Yolo > Some other chumps > Baldrick > Refa
The other chumps: Nobody else has really stood out as much, at least not for someone subbing in. I'll do my best to form opinions on people soon. Same Bat-place, same Bat-time, same Bat-Channel!
I think voting would end up hammering something and I'm not sure if people want to talk more, but I'd be totally down with a TG or Yolo lynch, although I'm less certain about the latter.

@Shin How did you go about reading through the game? I'm assuming you didn't actually read through all of the 25 pages in their painstaking glory. Also as for night actions...

Name          Night 1                 Night 2       Night 3
Baldrick      ???                     ???           ???
Balcerzak     ???                     ???           ???
YOLOSWAG      ???                     ???           ???
Tiny Goddess  Watch Proto (Clarinets) Doc Refa      Decoy Octopus...I mean Sniper Wolf
Shin          ???                     ???           ???
JBCWK         ???                     ???           ???
Elieson       N/A                     N/A           N/A
Dreamer       Clarinets               Sniper Knight Sniper Knight (Roleblocked)
Sniper Knight Mancer (No Visit)       ??? (what)    Dreamer (redirected to Tiny Goddess, visited Sniper Knight)
None of the dead peoples' actions are relevant (no wonder they're dead, so useless).

@TG Now would be a wonderful time to give all of your reads. On everyone. Right now. This very moment.

@Shin How did you go about reading through the game? I'm assuming you didn't actually read through all of the 25 pages in their painstaking glory. Also as for night actions...

It was painful, but I sat down and read through all 25 pages. I've got the general jist of things but it's messy game to read, thanks for the list.

for completion's sake

Name          Night 1                 Night 2        Night 3
Baldrick      ???                     ???            ???
Balcerzak     ???                     ???            ???
YOLOSWAG      ???                     ???            ???
Tiny Goddess  Watch Proto (Clarinets) Doc Refa       Decoy Octopus...I mean Sniper Wolf
Shin          ???                     ???            ???
JBCWK         ???                     ???            ???
Elieson       N/A                     N/A            N/A
Dreamer       Clarinets               Sniper Knight  ??? 
Sniper Knight Mancer (No Visit)       blocked        Dreamer (redirected to Tiny Goddess, visited Sniper Knight)

None of the dead peoples' actions are relevant (no wonder they're dead, so useless).

GP said her action failed on N1 but consumed a shot.

Mancer said he was roleblocked N1 and managed to get his action through on N2.

Sniper said he was roleblocked N2 while trying to track Tiny.

Elie is a doublevoter (confirmed by the D3 lynch).

---

a mistake that will get you lynched, yes. your action kind of proved you are a decoy... but there is like 0 town intent behind your action. on the other hand, as scum, denying the tracker one last action before you almost certainly get lynched isn't too horrible.

If that's is the case, then Tiny is really telljng the truth because i visited Super Knight, last night.

So about my night results....
My action failed

So if i'm correct now, this has nothing to do with Tiny?

i am unable to understand what happened.

Your Night 1 action (target Clarinets) and Night 2 action (target Sniper) were successful, but your Night 3 action (target Sniper) was unsuccessful?

actually what the hell is a firefighter

---

I'm content with lynching Elie too - his posts indicate that he wanted GP to explain why she was voting for confirmed announcer over unconfirmed JoAT - in that case, why would you vote the confirmed announcer as well, when it was 5 Mancer/3 Tiny (without Elie's votes) and Yolo/Baldrick (who were perfectly content to lynch Tiny, from the looks of it) were still around?