Why It's Tharja and not Lyndis

Lyndis also appears in FE Awakening as DLC. In a lot of forum people used to think that she was Kiria's mirage because of the lingerie outfit. I began to think it's because Lyndis' personality will clash with Caeda's. There can only be one positive and caring type. Therefore they went with Tharja who is a tsundere.

EDIT (for clarity): Significantly broader appeal; since this game seems like it's strapped for sales due to various factors, they have to keep things as recognizable as possible for the general public so they'll bite.

Edited by The DanMan

Lowest Common Denominator. Get used to it; this game runs off of it.

just lol

okay then guy

just remember, that's some terribly stifling elitism to say you're better than someone else.

But anyway, Kiria's pretty obviously a Mage and I don't see why a Myrmidon would ever be her Mirage. Good though, because Awakening has the best cast in the series.

Edited by Franziska von Karma

just lol

okay then guy

just remember, that's some terribly stifling elitism to say you're better than someone else.

But anyway, Kiria's pretty obviously a Mage and I don't see why a Myrmidon would ever be her Mirage. Good though, because Awakening has the best cast in the series.

I never said I was better than anybody, and I didn't deny she was a mage. I'm just saying that she takes some stylistic ques from Lyn, but as a mage they went with Tharja for fanservice.; plus, forewarning the guy if he expects any "equal representation" or such for Fire Emblem or a tone resembling something out of SMT it's not there.

I explained before, this choice is very deliberate; the core SMT and FE fanbases (the ones who are generally a bit pissed at this game in its current form) couldn't support a main-console release, so they're just trying to make it the most accessible as possible so they can actually make some money off of it.

Do I see the reasoning? Yep. Do I wish it was something slightly different in its current form? Yep. Could my original post delved in-depth a bit more? Yep.

I never said I was better than anybody, and I didn't deny she was a mage. I'm just saying that she takes some stylistic ques from Lyn, but as a mage they went with Tharja for fanservice.; plus, forewarning the guy if he expects any "equal representation" or such for Fire Emblem or a tone resembling something out of SMT it's not there.

I explained before, this choice is very deliberate; the core SMT and FE fanbases (the ones who are generally a bit pissed at this game in its current form) couldn't support a main-console release, so they're just trying to make it the most accessible as possible so they can actually make some money off of it.

Do I see the reasoning? Yep. Do I wish it was something slightly different in its current form? Yep. Could my original post delved in-depth a bit more? Yep.

Really, referring to the people that this game appeals to as the "Lowest Common Denominator" is pretty god damn insulting and elitist.

Really, referring to the people that this game appeals to as the "Lowest Common Denominator" is pretty god damn insulting and elitist.

As I said, I should've probably phrased it better; I tend to go for brevity in this sub-forum, and it tends to turn around and bite me.

If you're looking forward to this game, then good for you. I don't see the appeal, but at the same time understand why they went this direction (as I explained in my reply).

I'm going to edit my original post now.

It's probably because Lyndis is too young and not sexualizable-enough for this Pop-Star crossover.

Dude.

It's Japan. Have you not seen the stuff in FE14?

Edited by The DanMan