Yoshi Wooly World came in early for me

Elieson

This game is so adorable and plays so much like the Yoshi's Island, it's really a pleasant game. Does anyone else have/plan on getting it?

AAAAWWWWW

I do plan getting wolly world. I don't care I'm not a kid or whatever but who cares because one can never stop nurturing its inner child. Amirite eliedad?

For instance, what yoshi are you elie? I'm Alpine Yoshi as seen in the attached file :3

Do the personality quizzzz

post-1301-0-56597100-1444963815_thumb.jpg

Theres a personality quiz? And I've been romping around as standard green yoshi for 1-1 and 1-2, and now I'm bopping around as Zero Suit Yoshi for a little while

So many outfits and you can switch on the fly at any point, makes customization sooooo much easier~

And you're Absolutely Right!!

I havent gotten a single amiibo since their release. BUT I TOTALLY MUST HAVE THIS CUTENESS, WOOLLY YOSHI AMIIBO.

Edit: also, what kind of yoshi's are you guys?

Btw, im ded with home consoles cuz my tv for some reason died, its display shows like a white grid and intensifies as soon as the tv "heats up". Ill buy a new tv before christmas, so hopefully ill catch you up guys!

Edit2: oh right, link is yoshiswoollyworld.nintendo.com

Edited by Quintessence

Btw, im ded with home consoles cuz my tv for some reason died, its display shows like a white grid and intensifies as soon as the tv "heats up". Ill buy a new tv before christmas, so hopefully ill catch you up guys!

Doesn't Yoshi Wooly World support offtv play? So you could play it without it.

I havent gotten a single amiibo since their release. BUT I TOTALLY MUST HAVE THIS CUTENESS, WOOLLY YOSHI AMIIBO.

Edit: also, what kind of yoshi's are you guys?

Edit2: oh right, link is yoshiswoollyworld.nintendo.com

2x1-circus.0290fa9874e6c2e6db1c3f61b1e85

Circus Yoshi ~

Though for what it's worth, Zero Suit Yoshi is adorbs and I'm sticking with ZSY (ZeeSee and I'm trademarking this now)

Doesn't Yoshi Wooly World support offtv play? So you could play it without it.

Yes, it's the same on the WiiU Gamepad as it is on the TV (sound and all)

50 Bucks? Hmm... I will consider it, definitely will consider it.

Yoshi's a great character, and I'm really interested in this game so I might grab it. I generally tend to ignore critic reviews for games like this, Kirby's Epic Yarn was great and this game is inspired by it.

Edited by Rxmonste

I've had this game since it came out in Europe a few months ago. It's very awesome! Hubby and I are playing together in co-op and 100% the game. We only play a few levels each week, so it's taking us a while (we're only on World 3), but I really enjoy this game a lot and it's probably my favourite Wii U game. There are lots of new and fun mechanics and each one is a joy to play with and explore. Finding all the secrets can be challenging, sometimes, but not really annoying, which I appreciate. It's pretty easy to just beat the levels if you're not going for all secrets (I don't think we've ever failed to beat a level first try, and we've never used any of the power-ups either), but the secret levels themselves are rather difficult. Thanks to the first secret world, I am now really good at floating!

I'm going to get it! It looks so fun and adorable! :D And I can't wait to use my Ike Amiibo and play as Ike Yoshi! <3 But is it possible to buy the standalone game? I don't want the green yarn Yoshi Amiibo since I'm already getting the light blue one.

I'm going to get it! It looks so fun and adorable! :D And I can't wait to use my Ike Amiibo and play as Ike Yoshi! <3 But is it possible to buy the standalone game? I don't want the green yarn Yoshi Amiibo since I'm already getting the light blue one.

Yeah you can get the game on it's own! :>

This game is so fun and adorable aaaaaa I LOVE IT

I will never trade this game in for anything.

Oh, good, because I had the game preordered, and I don't want to end up having GameStop give me a bundle. xP

They usually make sure to ask you whether or not you want just the game or the bundle, at least that's how it was for me.

I said I wanted to pre-order the game, but they gave me the option of just the game or the bundle.

My overall impression so far.

If you have been disappointed with previous Yoshi games but love Yoshi Island do not hesitate to get this game. This is one of the best Yoshi games to come out in years. While the difficulty is not very hard and it is a relaxing game, attempting to get 100% is just as challenging as the original Yoshi Island and I have had my fair share of frustrations like pic below.

Mpfn1gh.jpg

The 2 player co-op is great as you can have different costumes for both Yoshis if you desire to do so.

The Badge power ups are a nice convenience for people who struggle to find those hidden cloud items and various items.

I am currently in world 4 and so far, I am having a blast with this game.

The only downside I have with this game is the bosses are pretty uninspired and are really easy to figure out but they don't detract from the overall experience of the game.

vid below is my first time playing.

https://youtu.be/G7GFXQqrhOA?t=475

Oh, cool, because I didn't feel that Yoshi's New Island was quite as good as the original Yoshi's Island. I mean, it was still fun, but not as fun. I got Woolly World yesterday, but haven't had a chance to boot it up yet. My parents have been using the TV the whole time... xP

Oh, cool, because I didn't feel that Yoshi's New Island was quite as good as the original Yoshi's Island. I mean, it was still fun, but not as fun. I got Woolly World yesterday, but haven't had a chance to boot it up yet. My parents have been using the TV the whole time... xP

You can play the game through just the Wii U gamepad :>

yes i picked this game up yesterday + the 3 yarn yoshi amiibo. sadly there were no greens in stock so i had to buy the bundle, which isnt good for me because i download my games.

i really like it so far, and its not ridiculously easy. reminds me of yoshi's island ds as well.

Well duh. But I want to use the TV, is what I'm saying.

Well of course HD TV experience is better, but between playing the game on Gamepad and not playing the game, I guess playing on the gamepad is the better option, am I right?

Not really. I'd rather not have the noise of the TV in my ears while I'm trying to listen to my game. I said my parents were using the TV, remember?

I don't see why you all are trying to force me to play. Yes, the game looks awesome. But I'll play it when I want to.

Edited by Anacybele

Not really. I'd rather not have the noise of the TV in my ears while I'm trying to listen to my game. I said my parents were using the TV, remember?

I don't see why you all are trying to force me to play. Yes, the game looks awesome. But I'll play it when I want to.

The gamepad has a headphone port that you can use without listening to the TV.

We aren't forcing. They are suggestions.