Glitch?

Nym

I think I did a glitch by accident. Long story short, I'm in chapter 24 right now and I wanted to take down Vaida so I decided to use a mine (and using Dorcas as a bait with fort+ Nini's grace) but when she took the damage from the mine, my mom needed my help for something and I had to quit the game. But when I came back, for some reasons, I can control all the enemies now including Vaida.

Is this a common glitch when using a mine?

I think I did a glitch by accident. Long story short, I'm in chapter 24 right now and I wanted to take down Vaida so I decided to use a mine (and using Dorcas as a bait with fort+ Nini's grace) but when she took the damage from the mine, my mom needed my help for something and I had to quit the game. But when I came back, for some reasons, I can control all the enemies now including Vaida.

Is this a common glitch when using a mine?

Yes, this always happens when you reset during the mine animation.

It seems it isn't only mines but also some environmental effects. (At least in FE8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_Tn5pXO_o

The enemy unit has to step on a tile with some kind of effects. (Action tiles, it seems)

Basically,in both 7 and 8,if an enemy gets damaged on an action tile,and you reset during that time,you can control them.You can use that method to get more weapons for Myrrh during the Gorgon/Egg map.

Edited by ShadowShine

Basically,in both 7 and 8,if an enemy gets damaged on an action tile,and you reset during that time,you can control them.You can use that method to get more weapons for Myrrh during the Gorgon/Egg map.

Right, for example, the lava tiles that appear in the Roland chapter of EHM are another example where you can do this.

Its also how you get the Uber Spear i believe. Ive never really done this glitch. I should try once...

Yup, I just got it. The Uber Spear is well... mine now xD.

Edited by Nym

You can also get monster weapons for myrah in f8 (which she can use and have infinate uses), plus things like poison weapons. It requires some work to be able to get to the convoy to deposit them though

This is the well-known Mine Glitch for controlling enemies. I find it really amusing though, that you activated the glitch during the one chapter where it is exceptionally useful due to being able to obtain Vaida's Uber Spear. Have fun~

(though if this is your first run, I'd advise you to reset the chapter since controlling enemies and exploiting the Uber Spear could suck out a lot of fun in the game)

This is the well-known Mine Glitch for controlling enemies. I find it really amusing though, that you activated the glitch during the one chapter where it is exceptionally useful due to being able to obtain Vaida's Uber Spear. Have fun~

(though if this is your first run, I'd advise you to reset the chapter since controlling enemies and exploiting the Uber Spear could suck out a lot of fun in the game)

In FE7, I'd consider Luna more broken than even the Uber Spear.

But yeah, even if you obtain it, using it in the game takes out a lot of difficulty. It's great for messing around in the Link Arena though.