Wings of Courage rises from the dead

Dragoncat

It's been awhile! Been caught up with real life stuffs and an RP site I was a part of was revived, so I was spending a lot of time there...but the flying feline is back. I've decided to start completely over from scratch with this since I just rushed in with little planning last time. Don't worry, everyone who submitted characters, they're still good. But one has had a name change, I changed Kelly to Keira. Snowy didn't seem too attached to that name...I like it better.

Expect the new prologue soon. You can post in this topic, and it's encouraged if you were reading it before so I know you're still onboard. It will be posted both here, and on the RP site I mentioned earlier. I will try my best to juggle two forums...

Snowy: Woo! You don't have any qualms with the name change I see, which is good.

Xyr: I don't think I remember you. Did you change your username? Anyway...

I'm also setting up an info dump site. There will be brief character descriptions with sprites for visuals...I'm not going to post in the spriting forum. Every time I do I end up making an idiot of myself. Hopefully since this is the writing forum and the sprites will be offsite that won't happen.

I liked Kelly because it's a nice, simple, common name. After all, not every parent goes out and name their kid something special. But getting her name confused with Katie constantly... Yea. More distinctive name wins out.

I liked Kelly because it's a nice, simple, common name. After all, not every parent goes out and name their kid something special. But getting her name confused with Katie constantly... Yea. More distinctive name wins out.

I thought you did the Katie thing on purpose, honestly...you said you were snarking when you did it so yeah. I see. It is a common name in our world at least. But a lot of parents try to not name their kid something that's extremely common, not necessarily super duper special but yeah.

Prologue is being posted!

Oh, glad to see you here again, Dcat! Though I'd like you to stick around this time, it's okay if you don't want to. No one can force you. :P

Looking forward to seeing what you do with Jerec this time. :)

Oh, glad to see you here again, Dcat! Though I'd like you to stick around this time, it's okay if you don't want to. No one can force you. :P

Hey, I said I would be juggling two forums xD