Major online Rpg Planned

Deity

Bear the pain with me one more time, fellow Foresters.

I, Lord of Thunder have thought of a great idea, though nothing fairly new to the world of FE or statbasaed rpgs.

I have decided that I shall be working on a massive online rpg sorta style game. It will be based in the world of Phydoria, feature all the stuff featured in a FE game and feature fun. Battle system will be simple but fun and addicting, as you will wanna level up your character and keep going....

In this rpg, you are you, meaning you will create a character or several of them, and begin your life in Phydoria in the age of 145 b.c. at the age of fifteen.

You will begin by attending Alöria Academy in Vanezia, the only academy in the world where youngsters are sent to study the ways of life, battle strategies, melee combat, magic, etc. You choose what you want to become. And after five years of hard studying, not real years tbh, you will graduate.

Then you will begin your adult life in Phydoria. Either you can choose any type of work, even evil work, like work for the many assassin guilds that will be scattered through out the regions. Perhaps a merc is more your style, then you can even build your own place, battle foes, monsters, make a name for yourself, acquire treasure, ancient relics, powerful weapons and more. Befriend old friends, make enemies, marry your love!!!

Kill the innocent civilians, I dont care, but beware to be caught and suffer the wrath of the law. Form alliances with fellow friends, conquer realms, become king, queen, emporer, owner of your own house, land and realm.

Become a seadog, turn yourself into the greatest pirate/tess that ever lived.

When it is all said and done, more than a few will have left their mark in Phydoria forever.

If interested in helping or joining, contact me by any means necessary. I shall begin work on this right away.

Every Fire emblem class, even laguz.

And yes it can be done, my style that is. You just need to give it a try.

To build it, it really wouldn't take me but a day, trust me, I've done it before. I got mugs for npc and for peeps that would wanna use them, and I can take requests as well. If people here had mugs and want to contribute, they would be welcomed.

AS I said, you can join the MMORPG, and help build it, you would get credit.

I have just the place for it, but if I really get a crew, I might just build it in a new forum aside from Story TIme and link both sites. XD

Why suspicious, Princesa? All it is is a forum where people can role play in a world I created. Ask Sage, or FEFL or the guy taht is voer there....XD

Damned typos

Edited by Thunder Lord