So can we get a tally on who's getting LoZ: Triforce Heroes?

Elieson

Are you getting it?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Well, are you?

• Yes, I own it now
    • Yes, but I don't have it yet
    • Nah, I'll pass, but I'll let you all know anyway
  2. 2. If you are, will you be playing online a bunch?

• Can't/Won't play online for [insert reason here]
    • Maybe a couple of times a month. I'm pretty casual about this
    • I'll try for weekends usually
    • Weeknights are cool, not weekends
    • Weekends & Weeknights
    • Can Play At Day

I agree, the single player mode is a big headache at times. More thought should have gone into it like in FSA. It doesn't even seem possible to clear the Fire Temple unless you do multiplayer. I can't find a way to activate three switches since they don't stay triggered long enough for you to get all three before they turn off. >_>

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Balloon challenges, and the Only [X item] challenges or No Sword challenges.

Time challenges are rough when you have newbies/trolls who don't know what they're doing, going the wrong way or not fighting bosses the way that they should.

Or sometimes, when you finish a task (like killing a bunch of enemies) and timer keeps going down for 3 secs and you lose because someone didn't manage to go to the triforce in time. :(

Yea the wallmaster challenge is ok (but some peoples manage to get caught anyway) but for the timer, I literally had to grab peoples because they want to get the treasure and obviouly we don't have time for that (also why can't we use a fairy if time is out like why can't we restart at the start of the level?).

Edited by Nym

I've been doing that; carrying people who just can't figure it out. I've also killed my teammates at super low times since a Time-Out = mission failure, but a death = -1 Fairy and another attempt.

I've got it but will be restricted to playing on weekends.

My FC is 5300-8365-9499, but I've heard that this game is region-locked, so I might not get to play with most of you (since I live in Europe).

The timed missions in this game are like the Temple of the Ocean King but the time limit is a legit threat.

And doing them single player is just why.

It should be noted though, certain bosses are easier with only one player, since inactive doppels are mostly invincible (only bosses that attack by bumping into you to throw you off the side are able to hurt them). This makes some boss attacks misdirctable by bait and switch, having one Link bait then at the last moment swap to a different one on the other end of the arena and dish out damage.

Most of the time though, single player requires nimble fingers for quick Link changing. It's doable, but annoying to the extreme. And timed missions are all the worse due to the lack of independent movement.

I just got to play with Elie and Nym, that was a lot of fun! :D I didn't have much lag either, at least not nearly as much as I usually get in Smash.

Edited by Anacybele

I really want to get this but the only problem is that I don't have enough time to play it or have friends who want to play it

(now that I see how many people here who have it I might get it when I get out of class for the semester)

I think you mean Dunewalker Duds, Jedi, lol. But yeah, it does sound handy. I'm about to get the Torrent Robe, after having crappy luck trying to get an Aqua Crown. Now I just need another Hytopian Silk. I also only need one more thing for the energy outfit (Keese Wing).

I did a teeny bit more last night, Drablands HINOX MINE is amazing(ly hard) on Random, but I beat all the drablands challenges for it last night. So much wow

And I got cheer so I could finish the Drablands challenges for Riverside (if I wasn't busy watching Worlds XD).

Edited by Nym

I finally got the Torrent Robe as well as the Energy Gear, but now I want to get the Boomeranger, and I've started having the same issue I did with trying to get an Aqua Crown for the Torrent Robe... I don't want another Keese Wing, I need the more common Rugged Horn. >_>

I played the game a ton this morning, and I just unlocked the Tingle Tights and the Fortress, as I had trouble with even the regular Hinox Mine. It's definitely fun, but I'd love to have all sorts of costumes.

If you want to complete the Drablands Challenges for Hinox Mine, don't bring the Kokiri Clothes/Boomeranger outfits for the Don't Pop the Balloons mission.

That's my 2cents

If you want to complete the Drablands Challenges for Hinox Mine, don't bring the Kokiri Clothes/Boomeranger outfits for the Don't Pop the Balloons mission.

That's my 2cents

Sums up Hinox Mine nicely.

ian9Bxz.png

I finally have the Boomeranger. But I don't think I can make anymore outfits for awhile. I have almost no money now. >_< I could sell some of the materials I have, I know, but I'm hanging onto them just in case I might need them later. And I don't think even that would get me enough rupees right now.