Renown

SSbardock84

I ground it exactly anough to get all theree of the archania legendaries. It has increased very slightly since then.

I think that they are actually located on one of the paralogues (for memory) I used them on Olivia (should have used them on my Avatar instead)

I think he meant other boots, which you get at a very high renown. (thhis game has exactlyy 2 pairs of boots)

I think that they are actually located on one of the paralogues (for memory) I used them on Olivia (should have used them on my Avatar instead)

There's a Boots chest in Cht.17, and another pair from 50,000 Renown. Since it's impossible to get infinite pairs of Boots in a single file (except on Logbook units), getting both of those is fairly important.

There's a Boots chest in Cht.17, and another pair from 50,000 Renown. Since it's impossible to get infinite pairs of Boots in a single file (except on Logbook units), getting both of those is fairly important.

I see :D: I am learning more about this game as I go along :D

79,000 something. I got a huge amount on my second playthrough when I was Support-Level hoarding. I'm currently working on a MU (F) Support-Level hoard right now (my official third playthrough). I just finished all the 1st gen males yesterday and now need to do all the females and children. (I'm not doing every father supports because they're generally the same across)

Edited by Atticus Lee

11,394...you get a lot of streetpass battles during conventions.

This so much. I'm finally done beating down the teams I passed at AWA. Looking forward to doing it again next year.