Puppy Kannas

CaitlynMellark

I was talking to my friend, & we were discussing the beasts with Kamui since Nishiki will be my main (I will marry Flannel & the puppy kids, however), & he wanted to marry Flannel sometime. He & I were wondering a couple things:

1. Can the Kannas get the beast forms from the puppies? We were wondering since Panne & Yarne were beasts, & Morgan could be a taguel.

2. Can the beast skills be passed down? Like Four Fangs & Even Nap & such? If Kanna cannot be a beast, I'd understand not being able to pass down Beastbane, but what about the other skills?

post-18391-0-88436100-1446087375_thumb.png

If Flannel or Nishiki is his father, Kanna will indeed inherit the Garou/Spirit Fox classes as his secondary class which he can reclass into. He can inherit (and learn) all skills from these respective classes.

EDIT: Same for F!Kanna if Kamui marries their daughters. As long as either Kanna is directly related to a beast, they can be that beast and have their skills. I'm not sure if they inherit Beast weakness too outside of the beast classes.

Edited by nordopolica

If Flannel or Nishiki is his father, Kanna will indeed inherit the Garou/Spirit Fox classes as his secondary class which he can reclass into. He can inherit (and learn) all skills from these respective classes.

EDIT: Same for F!Kanna if Kamui marries their daughters. As long as either Kanna is directly related to a beast, they can be that beast and have their skills. I'm not sure if they inherit Beast weakness too outside of the beast classes.

Nice. I tried looking up videos, but not many people, if any, marry the beasts. And my friend was suggesting no since it'd make Kanna an op beast dragon hybrid. But nice, that's awesome to know.

My Kamui!Grey in the Lodestar class had Dragon weakness, but not sure how that'd work for a double-beast Kanna since he/she automatically has Dragon weakness. I imagine they get beast weakness while as a Garou/Spirit Fox but not sure if they would ALSO have dragon weaknesses on top of that given they would then be allergic to every Dragonkiller and Beastkiller on the map. If someone reads this and has an answer that'd be great.

Also, glad I could help!

Shigure can also be a wolf or fox if Azura marries one of the kemonomimi boys. Marrying Shigure won't give Kanna the beast class, though, since he gives Pegasus Warrior. I don't think Nishiki!Shigure!Kanna has a beast weakness either.

Since Shigure and Kanna can potentially have the Nohr Prince, Garou or Fox Spirit classes, you can purchase really wacky skill combinations for them, like Even Nap + Odd Cry + Renewal which gives them 70% HP regen per turn.

Shigure can also be a wolf or fox if Azura marries one of the kemonomimi boys. Marrying Shigure won't give Kanna the beast class, though, since he gives Pegasus Warrior. I don't think Nishiki!Shigure!Kanna has a beast weakness either.

Since Shigure and Kanna can potentially have the Nohr Prince, Garou or Fox Spirit classes, you can purchase really wacky skill combinations for them, like Even Nap + Odd Cry + Renewal which gives them 70% HP regen per turn.

That would be a devastating Kanna.

But yeah, my friend was denying it since a Kanna that is a beast/manakete(dragon) hybrid would be op, & he thought they would've gotten rid of that after how OP the Morgans could be.

85% healing every turn with Kanna's personal skill + dragon stone.