Who are your really best friends here?

Deity

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.... here on SF I have MaSu, Raven, Lyle, Kyrin, Kilvas, Bianchi, Fireman, Metal Arc, TLS, Hika (yeah I said it), Knife *sniff* and I'm sure I forgot some people because I have a headache and I'm thinking off the top of my head

hmmm.... here on SF I have MaSu, Raven, Lyle, Kyrin, Kilvas, Bianchi, Fireman, Metal Arc, TLS, Hika (yeah I said it), Knife *sniff* and I'm sure I forgot some people because I have a headache and I'm thinking off the top of my head

You forgot me. Lol jk, just wanted to show love to this topic. :D

Serene:because his anime is win

Branded:He is not masu

Faiya:He is not fail anymore

Princess:she likes pit

Bianchi:she likes torturing people :lol:

CGV:We agree on everything

Branded:Best friend IRL

Faiya:Another Best friend IRL

Fox:She just wins and I like talking to her about serious and pointless things (LOL COOKIES)

Serene:Hes just pure win and I love when he yells at others for being stupid/sissies

Princess:Obvious. She makes me less aggravated if im mad after I talk with her. That and she's awesome

TLS:Hilarous. Just fucking Hilarious.

Hika:Doesnt give a shit about what others say/think which makes him awesome

Kiba: He is less fail than 3 years ago

Masu: Eternal Rival. No matter the game, if we can compete, we will. Even if we're both the WORST players in existance. There will be a fight.

Branded: The only one in the group who can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Even though he doesn't understand me at all, he has yet to snap my neck.

Fox: She almost always has my back in the pointless debates. She is made of win.

Oguma: He's my noob buddy XD

Kiba: He is less fail than 3 years ago

Masu: Eternal Rival. No matter the game, if we can compete, we will. Even if we're both the WORST players in existance. There will be a fight.

Branded: The only one in the group who can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Even though he doesn't understand me at all, he has yet to snap my neck.

Fox: She almost always has my back in the pointless debates. She is made of win.

Oguma: He's my noob buddy XD

*sees no CGV*

PHAIL LIST.

I like to think these people are my friends here but I will never know will I lol

Cym - first member I really got to know

Des - " "

Smarty - all the irc talking and him helping me about torrents

Bls - idk we jsut get along pretty well

TLS - idk hes a cool guy and we get along well

Freohr - come on it's freohr shes awesome

Edited by Doom103

Des, Cym, Song and Lyle- If it weren't for them, SF might've become another 'stay for three days and leave' forum... it's a thing I have. Wil and Paiman ilu <3 Also, the people I referred here, Cynthia, Hegel, and Epona64. Fim's obvious, she's my beloved sister <3<3<3

I also consider Bianchi, Serene, Masu, Fireman, Arc, Hika, TLS and a lot of other people friends... I don't really hate anyone at all, I'm free to talk to anyone who wants to talk or anything.

I know I haven't been here long... but ilu guys

NIGHT. NIGHT, YOU ARE MY FRIEND

and also Princess kinda, I haven't spoken with her much though..

Edited by Bizz

CGV:We agree on everything

Branded:Best friend IRL

Faiya:Another Best friend IRL

Fox:She just wins and I like talking to her about serious and pointless things (LOL COOKIES)

Serene:Hes just pure win and I love when he yells at others for being stupid/sissies

Princess:Obvious. She makes me less aggravated if im mad after I talk with her. That and she's awesome

TLS:Hilarous. Just fucking Hilarious.

Hika:Doesnt give a shit about what others say/think which makes him awesome

:D *hugs*

But GASP!! No Zero??? D:

XD

Zero isn't on anyone's list....:(

:D *hugs*

But GASP!! No Zero??? D:

XD

Zero isn't on anyone's list....:(

>_> I kinda forgot about him........not to bring up the old gag about him or anything............XD