Fruits Basket

torifae

This brings back awesome memories. I watched it, and I loved almost every single character on the cast. I mean, usually in anime there would be one or two that I didn't care much about, but for this cast all the main characters hold a special place in my heart. Especially Kyo, Haru, and Hatori. XD (KYOWASAKITTYOMG)

But yeah, it was a really cute storyline, and I liked it very much. They also managed to end the anime really well despite the fact that the manga was on-going for a long time after that.

I watched all 26 episodes of the anime and haven't finished the manga yet but know what happens at the end anyway :'D

Also, my avatar and sig picture is proof of my love for this anime. I agree wholly with Songbird, except I also really love Momiji (little guy in pictures) and Ayame. Crossdressing snake guy FTW.

They did end the anime pretty well, I noticed...

... This made me laugh

Lulz, same here Bizz! Yay for spoilers! XD

And I love them too! Momiji's past actually made me cry on the episodes focused on him, and Ayame actually made me laugh out loud hard in one of his scenes. And though I'm easily amused and I grin when I find things funny, actually making me laugh out loud is a big achievement for something that's a TV show/anime/manga/movie/etc XD

Also, that video is awesome. YOU CAN FEEL THE LOVE~

Although its shojo, I liked it. I bought the box set for my sister and watched it with her. Kyo Hatori and Shigure are epic win. Shigure and Hatori's win shoots through the room when Ayame is around. I hated Akito and Momiji. Akito is worse in the manga!!!!!!*remembers the page where he claws tohru's face and says "Dont get arrogant you little bitch"*

I've watched some of this and read some of it. Never finished it for reasons I don't know. It happens too often that I just stop reading/watching something because I get too lazy and never finish it. Kyo was pretty cool though.

Fruit Basket is decent, but it was kinda on the slow pace side for me. I only read up to the point where Touhu's (sp?)mother's background is mention and how she fell in love with her teacher (who later died or something), and how the teacher's death almost caused Touhu's mother to attempt to commit suiciude until she saw another mother and daughter spending time with each other.

Yeah, I stop reading after that volume.

Akito is worse in the manga!!!!!!*remembers the page where he claws tohru's face and says "Dont get arrogant you little bitch"*

He punched Momiji in the jaw, too ;__; And the way he treated Yuki, holy shit... I mean, I love his older brother way moaaar (yeey Ayame), but wtf Akito. Wtf.

MY WORLD IS BLACK LIKE THIS PAINT, AND YOURS IS BLACK TOO, AND EVERYONE HATES YOU

And oh man the Momiji episodes made me cry too, and then I was laughing and I went to my neighbor's house that way and she was like "o.O Are you okay.. ?" And it was like after 9pm

So fun

Aaaahhhhh

But it made me so happy inside and taught me so muuuch! D:

BLASPHEMY

YOUR POST IS BLASPHEMY