Who should my Male Avatar marry?

Patty_Cake

I put Lissa with Ricken and Sumia with Frederick. I actually like Sumia and Male Avatar's supports though.

Sumia and Avatar's supports are some of the nicest supports in the game!! :XD: I usually use Lon'qu for Lissa more fun for me and a dark haired Owain :D:

Sorry for the long reply. Anyways, I'm torn between Sully and Cordelia. I really want to help Kjelle out, but at the same time I need my waifu. Also, Cordelia is good in-game. :/

If your only reason for going with Sully is to help Kjelle out, then that's something you can pass up. Gaius!Kjelle is top tier already and has little to gain from upgrading to Robin, and Donnel!Kjelle is a little slow but otherwise still very solid.

Severa isn't exactly wanting for excellent father options either. Since both of them would be set without your help, but Robin has more to gain from Cordelia as a wife than Sully and you like her more too, it's pretty clear what the better option is.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

If your only reason for going with Sully is to help Kjelle out, then that's something you can pass up. Gaius!Kjelle is top tier already and has little to gain from upgrading to Robin, and Donnel!Kjelle is a little slow but otherwise still very solid.

Severa isn't exactly wanting for excellent father options either. Since both of them would be set without your help, but Robin has more to gain from Cordelia as a wife than Sully and you like her more too, it's pretty clear what the better option is.

Yup, probably Cordelia. PROBABLY. XD