DLC sprite rips?

robotortoise

Hiya guys! I've never been on Serene's Forest before, but I've been on the /r/fireemblem subreddit on reddit....

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone here had access to the Awakening DLC data and could upload sprite rips for the DLC characters and texture rips for the DLC art to Spriter's Resource or something? I don't have a softmodded 3DS to do it, and there seems to be no rips of them anywhere....

-Robotortoise

There's an Awakening hacking thread in the Fan Projects section of SF, you'll probably have much better luck asking there. I'm sure it's already been ripped, someone would just have to upload it somewhere.

Welcome to SF, by the way!

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Fantastic, thank you! :0

What's up with 04-clair.png and 04-clair.png?! Is that used?!!! It seems rather...odd-looking.

And yeah, if it's possible I'd like the source files myself, as I want to check if there's any unused content, see if the script is different from the Xenologue conversation scripts in the base game, and to dump the art backgrounds.

Not sure what's allowed on this wikia, if you can PM it to me or what. If you don't feel comfortable doing that I understand.

Also, pretty sure Hubba's missing. Poor old man :(

Edited by robotortoise