Ancient Dragon Clan

Deity

Er ok, Im making a SF clan here titled the Ancient Dragons. So far I have Dark Sage, my best buddy here tagging along, he has chosen the Ice Dragon, and I have chosen to be the Light Dragon((Sorry, not the Thunder dragon anymore I am afraid, lol)

Anyway...Five spots remain...Air Dragon, Earth Dragon, Anima, Dark and Fire dragon.

If you wanna belong in the ADC, post here and when I come back tomorrow, I will choose the best dragons lol. Girls accepted too. :lol:

Clans are for nubs. If they weren't then I'd have made a Dragon clan long ago, but I'm not a nub.

True, but you just have yet to realize that with "nubs", you actually mean "the fucking most gangsta peeps in the world".

True, but you just have yet to realize that with "nubs", you actually mean "the fucking most gangsta peeps in the world".

This post compels me to faceLyle you.

True, but you just have yet to realize that with "Cool People", you actually mean "the fucking most awesome peeps in the world".

Lol, I have a heavy rep, eses. ^^ lol

By nubs I mean noobs, Sir Nubcake.

Edited by Wolf

OMB!

could this be...... Providence the resurfacing of the Teams and Alliances?

quick, brothers, to arms! we shall now wage war against these vile curs!

B-Team, I SUMMON YOU~!