Sanaki's hp?

It says on the site her growth rate for hp is 70. That MUST be a mistake. In all her 19 levels she only ever gains hp if I BEXP her or if I get stupidly lucky. Has anyone else noticed this?

yeah i'm with RFoF, sanaki ALWAYS has the lowest HP for me. She always needs a seraph robe and she still has lower HP than a lot of my other units. 70 growth rate my ass, but maybe that's just me

Well she does come with 28 HP and caps it at 45. Even with a 70% HP growth, she's not going to get far with 19 levels to go : o

That doesn't explain RFoF's situtation, but then again it could be the RNG playing tricks, as suggested XD

That's a tricky RNG. Oh, and I didn't mean to say your info was incorrect Vincent, I just think that maybe...I dunno, the game's coded wrong or something? (I have no idea how game codes work). But with 70 growth and 19 levels, she should gain AT LEAST 10 hp, correct? Math time:

2(run-throughs) X 19(total lv ups) = 38 levels =(approx.) 20-25 total times I would gain hp on her.

I don't remember exactly, but both games she ended with 32-35 hp. That's 4-7 times she gained it. Twice. CGV seems to be in the same position. Coincidence? Probably. RNG screwage? Likely. Sanaki sucks anyway cause she has low hp, defense, and speed? Definitely.

That's a tricky RNG. Oh, and I didn't mean to say your info was incorrect Vincent, I just think that maybe...I dunno, the game's coded wrong or something? (I have no idea how game codes work). But with 70 growth and 19 levels, she should gain AT LEAST 10 hp, correct? Math time:

2(run-throughs) X 19(total lv ups) = 38 levels =(approx.) 20-25 total times I would gain hp on her.

I don't remember exactly, but both games she ended with 32-35 hp. That's 4-7 times she gained it. Twice. CGV seems to be in the same position. Coincidence? Probably. RNG screwage? Likely. Sanaki sucks anyway cause she has low hp, defense, and speed? Definitely.

but shes good in mag and res

yeah the RNG is screwing me over. I'm on my third game and she is not getting a lot of HP.... what the hell...

Sanaki doesn't need high defenses anyway, since she apparently dodges everything (in my case, about 100 base evasion+ whatever supports and stuff she has).

And if the growth is 70% in the data, then there is no way it could be glitching or such, unless the actual coding that tells what growth rates do is screwed up, which in turn, would effect every growth rate (actually it's more likely the game would freeze when you level up then "edit" the growths). It couldn't pick a specific growth to mess up.

• 1 month later...