Amazon, Best Buy and Gamestop Sold Out!

HTakara82

Sorry for everyone who missed out on it, but this is good news for Fire Emblem as a series. With the series ever growing in popularity, it'll only mean more and more fire emblem! I wonder if one day it'll reach the heights of Nintendo's bigger IPs like Zelda, Mario, etc...

well looks like I'm SOL and I hate downloading things so getting one path and downloading the other two is going to make me mad. I have to wait until tomorrow to be able to order anything. Does any one know how much space the games will take on an SD card? If the scalpers have made it so I'm forced to buy one and download the rest I need to know how much space the paths will take up. I guess I will keep an ey on Target, Walmart and Toys"R"us but it looks like I am going to to get the version I hate.

well looks like I'm SOL and I hate downloading things so getting one path and downloading the other two is going to make me mad. I have to wait until tomorrow to be able to order anything. Does any one know how much space the games will take on an SD card? If the scalpers have made it so I'm forced to buy one and download the rest I need to know how much space the paths will take up. I guess I will keep an ey on Target, Walmart and Toys"R"us but it looks like I am going to to get the version I hate.

I've heard 24,000 blocks and 12,000 blocks, not sure which is accurate.

...Yikes.

Um, I'm pretty sure I got my pre-order in on time (uh, Amazon said the order has been placed and I'm pretty sure I got a confirmation e-mail. So I should be good, right?).

Still though, I can't help but be worried. It's scary how fast it sold out...

I hope Bestbuy, etc. gets more in stock. It'd be really nice if other people were able to get the Special Edition!

Awesome. I'm happy I pre-ordered my game from Best Buy. I'll have to pick it up at the store though.

Yes, this is great news for FE. With more money, perhaps IS can afford to take some risks and deviate from Awakening's and Fates's engine. Maybe we can have a completely 3D FE on the 3Ds, with no 2D face graphics and overworld sprites?

I don't know how they are going to upstage the length of Fates, though.

Edited by Leif

So topic saying Gamestop is sold out is made at 1:25 today, and I don't notice till I get home from preordering the special edition at my local Gamestop at which I did so at 2:40 give or take.

I assume this means this topic is solely referring to online orders, or my Gamestop had one left or something.

Still, dang, FE may become a frontrunner Nintendo series if it keeps selling like this

Edited by MCProductions

My friend and I preordered the special edition just fine at our GameStop earlier today in the afternoon, maybe not all GameStops are sold out.

I was lucky enough to get the Best Buy pre-order, but it doesn't feel real. I keep on thinking that they will cancel it or something. ^^'

Does anyone know if Target or Walmart are going to get the special edition?

Edited by LeopardFire