What IF other amibos were used in fates?

KawaiiPersona

So amibo used in this game is restricted to fire emblem characters, we got some cool stuff, if other amibos were all compatible what would they do? Add maps, weapons, accessories, cameos, like the Tom nook amibo gives a tanookie tail accessory which increases speed

Edited by KawaiiPersona

This really is a what if, and honestly I don't care. The whole recent Nintendo crossover thing has gone too far. But this shouldn't stop anyone from bringing out crazy ideas, so let's go.

Link may actually join? He fits most descriptions of a Bow Knight.

Mario and Luigi may be very weird version of mages? I don't think they fit well in the world of Fire Emblem, but it would be nice to have them talk to Saizou and Suzukaze.

Roy will give you a weakling who doesn't know what resistance means and have a modified level cap of 5 instead of the usual 20.

Ganondorf will bring in a series of dark tomes that makes Shadowgift actually useful.

....Seriously, I can't actualy think of anything good.

Realistically, I think they could have added equippable accessories based on the various characters. So for example, Mario's Amiibo could add a red hat to the store. Actually adding other Smash characters, even ones that would fit stylistically, would involve adding new classes with new animations and weapons that likely couldn't be used by other characters. I guess one could say that the other FE characters already fit that to a point, but adding something like the Monado is very different from adding a new sword model.

Edited by NeonZ

^It does have an avatar logbook at least according to the Fates section on this site

Link is easily a Bow Knight, and I would find it hilarious if Ganon got Garon's class since I thought of the Dorf the second I saw Garon

Zelda would be a sage while Shiek could be of the ninja class since we have those now.

Roy would have his Master Lord class, and hopefully the Binding Blade. That's all I can think of now, but I may come back later with more.

Oh, today I saw the Mabel Amiibo from the Animal Crossing series, and I tought it would be cute to have custom designs based on AC for the Fates characters, especially I tought on Oboro, as Mabel is from the AC tailor shop and Oboro loves to make clothes... Or Foleo with a cute AC design based on Mabel! Or what about the merchant class with a custom desing based on Tom Nook? And maybe the customs can give some bonus on stats, to make them usefull in battle

More ideas

[spoiler=Legend of Zelda series]

Link: Hero of Time class (mounted, sword and Bow) with Master Sword.

Toon Link: Brave Bow +2

Zelda: War Priestess with Shining Bow +2

Sheik: Ninja with Harp personal skill that acts as a Rally.

Ganondorf: Dark Lord class that equips swords and dark tomes. Ruin and Waste dark tomes

[spoiler=Pokemon series]

Pikachu: Superior Jolt tome

Jigglypuff: 1 Sleep Staff and make them purchasable in the shop

Charizard: Manakete class equipped with a Fire Stone

Mewtwo: Mire and Luna dark tomes

Greninja: Water Shuriken (magic weapon)

Lucario: Aura skill scroll. “+1 damage for every 3 HP you have below your max HP”

[spoiler=Misc.]

Samus: Space Boots inventory item (Move +2)

Sonic: 4 Speed Wings

Megaman: Boss Equipment skill scroll. "If this unit defeats a Boss enemy, receive their equipped weapon. Weapons obtained this way can only be equipped by a unit with the Boss Equipment skill"

Kirby: Copycat personal skill scroll. “If this unit defeats an enemy, obtain any skills they have until you defeat another enemy with skills or the end of the chapter”

Cloud: Brave Hero with Buster Sword

Palutena: 4 Goddess Icons

Peach: Umbrella +7

Captain Falcon: Makes you unable to access the Awakening DLC unless you have the Robin Amiibo

Edited by NekoKnight