A few questions about Nohr *Potential Spoilers*

SlowpokeMaster

I had a few questions regarding the Nohr path.

1. How practical is reclassing in this path? From what I can tell, money can kind of be an issue on this route. Is reclassing multiple times during the story feasible?

2. I am planning on marrying Leo. What class from the Avatar would he most appreciate? I was thinking spellcaster, as that would give him access to tomefaire and breaking sky, as well as getting the Avatar the "fortune" skill relatively earlygame if reclassed, as well as giving access to rally magic. (I was planning on the Avatar being a rallybot)

3. Are rallybots still used? I have watched a few online matches, and noticed the lack of them. Are they still viable?

4. I am set on making Lazwald a sorcerer (By buddy-sealing Odin). How will he preform in this class?

5. I would like to make Luna a Dark Knight. If I am marrying her to Lazwald, is it possible for to become a Dark Knight?

Thank you in advance!

1. Yes, it's possible. You will have limited money at times but it's not impossible to get the money for seals. Feeding Lilith and later getting Midoriko + Great Merchant gave me a lot of added income. I ran out of Parallel Seals to buy before I ran out of money.

2. Oni would give him access to Resistance Seal and Ogre Strike. Lancer would give him Defense Seal, Speed Seal, Breaking Sky and Flamboyance.

3. Rally skills haven't really changed (I think Rally Luck was buffed) so sure?

5.Luna can Buddy Seal Nyx to get the Dark Mage class set.

Edit: Maybe Luna can't support Nyx, I didn't check (lol)

Edited by NekoKnight

I had a few questions regarding the Nohr path.

1. How practical is reclassing in this path? From what I can tell, money can kind of be an issue on this route. Is reclassing multiple times during the story feasible?

Quite viable. In fact for some units it is better to reclass them IMO.

2. I am planning on marrying Leo. What class from the Avatar would he most appreciate? I was thinking spellcaster, as that would give him access to tomefaire and breaking sky, as well as getting the Avatar the "fortune" skill relatively earlygame if reclassed, as well as giving access to rally magic. (I was planning on the Avatar being a rallybot)

Spellcaster can work yes. I would advise bringing him through Grandmaster also for Ignis, an alternate proc to BS.

3. Are rallybots still used? I have watched a few online matches, and noticed the lack of them. Are they still viable?

In some cases. Lazwald probably makes the best rally bot as his personal skill counts as a rally and stacks with other rallies.

4. I am set on making Lazwald a sorcerer (By buddy-sealing Odin). How will he preform in this class?

Don't. As one said, he has a 0% personal Mag growth and even with the Sorc growth, won't make him viable.

5. I would like to make Luna a Dark Knight. If I am marrying her to Lazwald, is it possible for to become a Dark Knight?

There is no way to make Luna a Dark Knight without marrying Odin, Leo or a Dark Mage MU.

Thank you in advance!

Was that to balance some of the personal skills, since personal auras can stack with rallies?

who knows. IS might think Rally was broken in Awakening so they nerfed it. Rally Spectrum was nerfed further from +4 to +2

1: Reclassing willy nilly will break your bank. If you read ahead (or abuse to get infinite money) you can see how much money is available and plan accordingly

Otherwise it's still possible, though you won't be able to get everyyything...not that you would want everything anyway

2: Fortune is a rubbish skill honestly. Breaking sky isn't useful (at all) for the magic side. I suppose you could just use the tomes a bit more on the Dark Blood side though.....but it's hard to tell.

3: Not really. Rallying isn't really that important, Rally Speed is still useful, Strength, Defense, but yeah.

4: There are very few characters that can be reclassed into a magic using class who will still do well. Large majority of the units have 0 personal magic growth

5: Well that's that