Truck's Sprites and FE:F-Style Mugs

SoupyGhost

• 2 weeks later...

The FE:F style mugs are on hold since they take a really long time to make and I'm busy with school right now.

Sprites, however...

kavUFQl.png

I'm still tryin'!

This is for a hack I'm creating, and here's the main protagonist: Sumeta. With a revered warrior mother and a renowned tactician father, she hopes to follow in her father's footsteps. Newly graduated from the Royal Academy as a strategist, the story follows her as she experiences the battlefields first hand as well as struggling to balance her duties as a strategist but her conscience as well.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58145
I want:

1. Shadow Dragon Tiki
2. Black Knight

3. Lyndis
In FE Fates style please!

Whoa there, one character at a time, please! The queue's building up so it'd be nice to add these on slowly. I'll just do the first one on the list. It'll still probably be a while though.

Glad you're doing some more of these :0

I actually looked at that a while ago and thought cool, but then I realized, I didn't actually comment >.>

Hehe, this is late but thanks! :3

• 5 months later...

Yikes. I haven't done any spriting since I last made the post above in January. I'm a bit rusty but I just started again today and I'm happy with how this one turned out (made from scratch too). His name is Mhygal and he's a musketeer. Musketeers use muskets and rifles, and rely off their skill stat to do damage instead of Strength or Magic.

[spoiler=]CQbd1gS.jpg

Aaand of course a FEF Style mugshot of him. I think my linework has improved since then

[spoiler=]pI1b5FP.jpg

[spoiler=Large image]ze0gFEB.png

The portraits of my characters I have done so far recently.

Victoria and Darius are retainers to the princess of a country called Al Marxia. Victoria is diligent while Darius is a bit of a jerk. Flør is a sassy Wyvern Rider who is obsessed with the country of Feng-Zho and its exports.

Irving and Spencer are retainers to the princess of a country called Sacrue. Irving is laid back and friendly while Spencer is just recently promoted and is anxious about his new job as retainer to the princess. Lei is a dancer who does spiritual dancing in her local temple to give praise to the gods. She is quiet but assertive.

Oakleigh and Kalev are the friends of the prince of a country called Vlasais. They're basically retainers but not officially. Oakleigh is smart and headstrong and likes to look her best on the battlefield. Kalev is a jokester who loves to put a smile on people's faces. Mhygal you've seen above and he's an eccentric man with a passion for hunting.

Kyloin is the renowned mistress of the swords of Feng-Zho. You can tell she's Karryn (from a page back) but with a redesign and new name. She is playful but is always one step ahead.

Aaaand here's another guy. (FE:Fates style) His name is Norville. He's a great chef and has some experience with a spear since his grandfather taught him. He's a bit full of himself and likes to hear compliments about his cooking, but it's hard to argue that he knows what he's doing in the kitchen.

[spoiler=]8qLAdRW.jpg

I'll probably add a GBA version of him soon as well as the others above.

Your Fire Emblem Fates style portraits are great, but I think you should try working with a thinner line art style because to me it makes it look more like the style in the game. Here's an example of the one I did of my own character:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56213&p=4407199