Looking for the My Castle version of the soundtracks.

Ryo

When you visit other people's My Castles, the background musics being played are noticeably different from their in-game counterparts (or when you hear them from your own MC or sound gallery), not in volume, but more like a remix (or at least sounds like there's some kind of sound filter applied on top of the original tracks). I really like listening to them and it's one of the reasons I tend to stay in others' castles for a long while before leaving.

Does anyone has this version of the tracks or know where I can find them? If technically possible, can you help me rip a few like:

- MAP A3

- MAP B1

- MAP B4

- MAP E3

- BASE B1 (Nohr preparation menu theme for story maps)

- SERIOUS B1 (one of the support convo theme in Nohr)

- AQUA C2 (the sad-sounding, non-vocal version of Hitori Omou)

I don't need the whole OST.

Thanks!

Huh, that's curious.

I'd love to help, but my hearing senses kinda suck.

Do you have a Castle Address so I can take a look (or a listen, rather)?

You can browse for a list of random castles to visit as long as you're connecting to the internet (Crystal > キャッスル訪問 > オススメ/最近更新されたもの).

For example, I'm in a castle with the following address: 06098-96447-98303-47073 (Castle name: ライエンバッハ城; Kamui name: ナオミ; Hard-Casual). They're using SERIOUS B1 as the BGM and it sounds different than usual.

Or maybe it's just my illusion and there's nothing different at all w.w

Edited by Ryo

It's getting a bit late for me to test, but I sorta know what you mean.

I couldn't really find any castles with those tracks, but I did hear birds singing during the morning and owls hooting during the night. Is that related at all?

Otherwise, I visited my own castle on another 3DS and the music does sound different, but as I said, my hearing senses kind of suck so I dunno what's causing the difference.

Oh yeah, I tried to visit your castle, but I got the "no data found" error. Did you type it wrong?

Here's my castle address if it helps:

08440-20155

09272-23904

I have Serious B2 playing so you can enjoy that I guess XD

I think it was Map A3 that I noticed this with it was playing at a slightly slower rate when I visited someone else's My Castle. I noticed because my own My Castle had the same song.

EDIT: It was Map A4 not A3.

Edited by Mystical_Ice

It's getting a bit late for me to test, but I sorta know what you mean.

I couldn't really find any castles with those tracks, but I did hear birds singing during the morning and owls hooting during the night. Is that related at all?

Otherwise, I visited my own castle on another 3DS and the music does sound different, but as I said, my hearing senses kind of suck so I dunno what's causing the difference.

Oh yeah, I tried to visit your castle, but I got the "no data found" error. Did you type it wrong?

Here's my castle address if it helps:

08440-20155

09272-23904

I have Serious B2 playing so you can enjoy that I guess XD

Hmm... that's strange. I probably typed it wrong then. That's actually not my castle, I chose that one because they use SERIOUS B1, which is one of the tracks with more noticeable difference.

This is my address (I have 4 save files all updated recently with different music so I don't know which one you'll find, I still don't know how that works yet): 07885-15642-51243-46339

The tracks I'm using are: SERIOUS B1, BASE A1, PARTY A1 (Hoshido recruitment theme), MAP B1. Those are the more noticeable ones (I think?), there are more but sadly I haven't unlocked all musics yet :(