FE10 HM LTC (expected ~125 turns)

ruadath

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I restart the run with to bring in transfers from PoR (won't take long to redo)?

• Yes, we need to have everything optimized to get the minimum turn count!
    • No, there's no reason to do that!
  2. 2. What limits would you put on the FE9 run?

• None! Max everything out (without cheating)!
    • Do it in the context of an FE9 HM LTC!
    • Something else? (suggest in comments)
  3. 3. What level of RNG abuse would you prefer to see in this playthrough?

• Minimal amount required to get the lowest number of turns
    • Minimal amount required to get the lowest number of turns and grab as many items as possible on each map
    • Maximize EXP/item gain to the fullest extent

You don't actually need to recruit Zihark to get the Master Crown over to Ike's party. You can just put it in Micaiah's inventory and let Heather steal it. Just in case you actually need Zihark to do something in the upcoming Dawn Brigade chapters.

You mean Zihark?

I don't know if it's possible to reach Micaiah by this point. Especially with someone nasty with an Alondite running around.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BK is easy to bait into a water tile or some other convenient spot with one of the Hawks.

I forgot that Heather isn't recruited though so it doesn't really matter. Recruiting Zihark will be the only way then.

56282508: Chiki thinks 1-turning 3-12 is impossible without RNG abuse and maybe transfers Tauroneo. Did you try it?

It‘s easy with transfers,because Tauroneo can ORKO the Halberdier。

Tauroneo(without transfers) need Adept or crit to ORKO the Hal

Chiki couldn't get him to ORKO the halberdier without Adept/crit. I think he had 20 speed, so he had to RNG abuse more.

Yse,the hal had 20 speed。

1:Tauroneo transfers str+spd。

2:one Hand Axe 18/25

Tauroneo kill 9 enemys(3sages,2soldiers,3snipers,1axe knight), hand axe broken,Tauroneo can be ORKO the hal with brave axe

Edited by 56282508

Since 4-P is coming up in ###s / Chiki's run ... I just wanted to throw in that a 1-turn clear of that map is likely impossible. You'd need to kill the enemy priest near the north west corner of the map with a ranged tome but I don't think anybody can reach him on the first turn. ###s run has a very strong Micaiah but I don't think any amount of shove/smite/leanne allows her [or anybody else] to kill the priest on Turn 1.

Since 4-P is coming up in ###s / Chiki's run ... I just wanted to throw in that a 1-turn clear of that map is likely impossible. You'd need to kill the enemy priest near the north west corner of the map with a ranged tome but I don't think anybody can reach him on the first turn. ###s run has a very strong Micaiah but I don't think any amount of shove/smite/leanne allows her [or anybody else] to kill the priest on Turn 1.

this is a video on NM。

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTUyNTI1MjY0.html?firsttime=380

The video is extremely laggy and slow, but it's a very similar strategy to what Chiki came up with, except with Marcia instead of Jill and Jill instead of Haar. Did you use the Rescue staff?

Yes ,it‘s very slow :sweatdrop: , I recorded it a few months ago

I used rescue staff just for the Master Crown(southeast),but it is not necessary。

Edited by 56282508

No, there is something wrong with Youku. Chiki tried to download the Youku player even though he can't read Chinese, and his computer is taken over by a program called 360 that he can't uninstall :<

Do you use Celerity + Boots Haar, or just Boots Haar or Celerity Haar?

I can download it and upload to youtube if you needed,but this video just for how to 1turn and got 2 Master crown。I played a litter different because of Sanaki。

Haar:celerity+boots

Jill:savior

Edited by 56282508