FE10 HM LTC (expected ~125 turns)

ruadath

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I restart the run with to bring in transfers from PoR (won't take long to redo)?

• Yes, we need to have everything optimized to get the minimum turn count!
    • No, there's no reason to do that!
  2. 2. What limits would you put on the FE9 run?

• None! Max everything out (without cheating)!
    • Do it in the context of an FE9 HM LTC!
    • Something else? (suggest in comments)
  3. 3. What level of RNG abuse would you prefer to see in this playthrough?

• Minimal amount required to get the lowest number of turns
    • Minimal amount required to get the lowest number of turns and grab as many items as possible on each map
    • Maximize EXP/item gain to the fullest extent

Dondon likes to make his videos look very aesthetically pleasing (something we all appreciate)

Based on what I've understood from other spreadsheets he's posted, this last column tells you how many times you press "X" or whatever you do, in order to get to the next unit in the quickest fashion. It's important if you want to make your video look really nice, but otherwise not really necessary to understand the strategy.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dondon likes to make his videos look very aesthetically pleasing (something we all appreciate)

wait wat, when did this happen? I thought he just went with the most/more reliable strategy in mind.

yes elincia can do triangle attacks with the 3 seraph knights

wait wat, when did this happen? I thought he just went with the most/more reliable strategy in mind.

man i gotta practice to make the chapters fast so they look like a speedrun

X is just pressing X; O means to move the cursor to an empty tile before pressing X, and * means to move to a nearby character before or after pressing X.

Edited by dondon151

I think he originally moved Sothe up a lot more, but then realized in a later strategy that he could get the Master Seal instead. So I guess Aran won't be needed after all.

He'll give a 100 dollar check to anyone who 3-turns 1-3!

How serious are you about this?

It was a rhetorical question, but that shouldn't matter if you really have a good plan to do it, since it's a great accomplishment. He points out there are only 2 ways to let Micaiah reach the arrive tile:

1. Move Ilyana to kill the armor knight on turn 3. The bushes get in the way of her moving, though, and the movement of her shovers. Also she has to be positioned so that she can kill the archer in front of the door on turn 1. If she's positioned in front of the archer to kill him on turn 2, there's still not enough shovers.

2. Put Micaiah right next to the armor knight and hope for a critical. Sothe can only be shoved by 3 people, Edward Nolan Leonardo, and he has to be shoved 5 times for this to happen. Sothe has 7 move so he outstrips the people who shove him.

This is false.

EDIT: Also, a statement can't be a rhetorical question. It might be considered a rhetorical mark, though it wasn't at all clear from the context.

Edited by ruadath

This is false.

EDIT: Also, a statement can't be a rhetorical question. It might be considered a rhetorical mark, though it wasn't at all clear from the context.

I meant to say statement.

Chiki says: If you have any other ideas to 3-turn it, that would be interesting. The knight and archer don't move (maybe you figured out a way to make them move?). Assuming they don't move, by the process of elimination, there are 2 people who can kill the knight: Ilyana and Sothe (after doublechecking, Micaiah doesn't have the might to critkill him, but if Micaiah can critkill the archer then it doesn't really matter). Sothe just can't be shoved enough to put Micaiah next to the armor knight, so that strategy is out.

Assuming you kill the knight with Sothe after shoving Sothe only 2 times, putting Micaiah exactly 4 tiles away from the arrive tile, then there are 4 people who can kill the archer, Micaiah, Ilyana, Nolan and Edward. Micaiah is eliminated since she needs to arrive. Nolan can't do it because he can't be shoved. Edward can do it, but killing the knight with Ilyana is exactly the same as killing the archer with Ilyana or Edward, because they involve the same number of shoves due to thickets. Second, the armor knight can't be shoved, no one has the con to do it since he has 20 weight, and no one can shove Nolan so that he can reach the armor knight in the first place.

Alternatively, you could carry Ilyana with Sothe and drop her where Micaiah should be. This strategy makes it impossible to Arrive on turn 3 since Micaiah can't be shoved from the right side. A better way of doing this strategy is to not shove Sothe at all on turn 1 or 2, and drop Ilyana into the thicket south of the thicket where Sothe is. Then Sothe and Ilyana can kill the archer and the armor knight together making the path to the Arrive tile clear. But how is Micaiah going to reach the Arrive tile then? You can't Shove Micaiah that far, so if Edward carried her she could make it to the Arrive tile, but again, not enough shoves, and the units will have to move through thickets just to be able to shove Edward..

Edited by Camilla

Chiki is pretty sure that a 5-turn clear of 3-P is impossible because Skrimir's AI prioritizes attacking enemies and not moving to the arrive tile (he moves before any other laguz), even though he can theoretically move there in 5 turns if he really wanted to.

but I think it‘s possible

Edited by 56282508

I did it in NM(no transfer).

You need to attack the halberdier from Killer Ballista Rolf and Shinon(turn 2 and turn 3).

about Skrimir's AI. He always attack the enemy who has more HP first from turn 2.so I think it's easy to get him to do what I want.

Soren get to A staves is very easy。there are 5 arms scrolls(2-3,3-2,3-3,3-5,3-9)。if he promote on 3-7(3-6),1 or 2 arms scrolls is enough。

in usa/eu ver,Titania can promote in part 3,but I must do it 4-1 (I think she is very important in 4-4,maybe I need lots of BEXP to her。)

you didn't buy physic?

Edited by 56282508

1. Chiki thinks it doesn't really matter, only saves some bonus experience.

Soren can promote in 3-7(master crown in 3-6,Zihark)

and Merry Christmas

3-3 is ok

Titania need a lot of BEXP( 3-1 base in my LTC)。but I found a new strategy after 3-1 :sweatdrop:

3-5 is hard without Meteor,and energy drop is very important

Edited by 56282508

You don't actually need to recruit Zihark to get the Master Crown over to Ike's party. You can just put it in Micaiah's inventory and let Heather steal it. Just in case you actually need Zihark to do something in the upcoming Dawn Brigade chapters.