Optimal Corrin/Kamui Partnerships for Parents/Kamuisexuals

Duke of Dozel

Lancebreaker is a neat byproduct of having Oni, not the actual goal. Merc/Adventurer doesn't really bring him anything but Kunaibreaker, while Ryouma's end goal is Ogre Strike. Lancebreaker is just a nice little thing that comes with Ogre strike. Ryouma's job is to delete enemies off the field every time he attacks something, his job isn't tanking. That's Marx.

Getting Kunaibreaker would just mean that he loses out on Ogre Strike when the priority for Ryouma is most definitely offense over defense.

I imagine Wyvern's honestly fine as is for ingame. For postgame/pvp, who the fuck really cares, you're dealing with hackers at that point skillbuying's there to just level your playing field.

Fair enough.

Note: I don't really have a good clue on what optimal stuff may be. This is pretty much 100% theorycrafting.

I was wondering what would be best for Yuugiri. At the moment I was thinking of a Lance Fighter subclass so she could pick up Lancefaire and stay as a Holy Lancer, but maybe something like Bowfaire and maybe Raven Strike from a Bow Fighter for a Puppeteer could be good, or even some other class.

Her Personal Skill relies on her defeating the enemy on her attack, and her growths/mods want her to take an offensive approach. Directly from her standard class sets, it seems some of her better skill options are Breaking Sky, Flamboyant, Swallow Strike, Mirror Strike(?), Soar(?), Sun God, Snake Venom(?(this clashes with her personal)), Kunaifaire(?), and Copycat Puppet.