1-gen/2-gen supports

Inigo/Basilio (As Inigo is Olivia's son and Basilio was her guardian. Honestly Basilio should have supported Olivia and Lon'qu as well but that's not what this thread is about)

Owain/Priam (Both talk about having the blood of heroes in them)

Lissa/Lucina would be funny seeing as Lissa had such a huge crush on "Marth"

Honestly I'd like to see some Vaike/Laurent. I really enjoyed Vaike's supports with Miriel, and it'd be great seeing Vaike react to Laurent (who is practically a second Miriel in terms of personality) and maybe dragging him out to the local tavern to get him to loosen up a bit. xD

Gangrel's support with these two makes no sense whatsoever...

Gangrel fucked over Lucina's plan to save Emmeryn.

Owain probably would be angry/try to avenge Emmeryn.

Boom, done.

Cynthia with Cordelia and Severa with Sumia (because Sumia and Cordelia are best friends)

Brady with Lissa (in his support Cynthia it is said that he and Lissa talked about his plans to protect her)

Owain with Nowi (they would get along well together because of their cheerful personalities)

Tharja with Gerome (both are rather antisocial)

Yarne/Cherche. But that's only because I can see the latter giving hell to the former. :P:

For a serious answer. . .Gangrel/Tharja or Henry. Would be interesting to see the Plegia side of things.

Gangrel fucked over Lucina's plan to save Emmeryn.

Owain probably would be angry/try to avenge Emmeryn.

Boom, done.

If thats the case then why not just have Lissa, Chrom and his other kids to support with Gangrel for that matter. Seriously, such a vague reason imo.

Cynthia with Cordelia and Severa with Sumia (because Sumia and Cordelia are best friends)

If they added in a Cynthia & Cordelia support under such reasoning, I'd love to see them also add in Sumia/Cynthia/Cordelia triangle attack. Triangle attacks often involve some sort of common bond between the units…. perhaps if Cordelia became a sort of mentor to Cynthia, on top of Sumia and Cordelia being best friends and Sumia being Cynthia's mother, such a bond to justify the triangle would exist… (of course, the real reason is that IS just didn't bother including it).

But anyways, triangle attack would probably be a really cool thing from Cynthia's perspective… perhaps Cynthia and Cordelia's support could involve them drilling for the triangle attack (Cordelia could be trying to follow the exam of Palla, Catria, and Est).

Chrom/Owain, Lissa/Lucina, Cordelia/Cynthia, Say'ri/Lucina, Chrom/Morgan.

I especially want to see Say'ri/Lucina since their positions are similar. Princesses with their realms lost, fleeing to a possible hope. Vying for a tactician's love