Mythical Pokemon Hoopa

PuffPuff

eHgK6m.jpg

bttv4b.jpg

OuVfxI.jpg

FNDGvu.jpg

What to do so you don't have to embarrass yourself to buy the toys like I did for 1.85 each.

4BeBSh.jpg

T70XW7.jpg

DLV8jI.jpg

F6o9Qv.jpg

eligbW.jpg

sKTd9s.jpg

Lovely as this one won't transform as it'll do great with the + in Sp Attk and Speed that it has! Also, the natures Hasty, or Mild are recommended. Keep resetting your game if the delivery girl gives you one your wanted natured ones!

E9Ahyg.jpg

Xhfg1n.jpg

This move negates Protect and Detect!

4O6zpW.jpg

You can get them in any of the four sixth gen versions. That reminds me...I didn't know you could also get these in Pokemon X/Y. Gotta go back to download them in my Pokemon X/Y games too to get another two of them! Get him while the offer stands. It will end on Dec 23rd. You don't have to buy anything. Just wirelessly download him from the Mystery Gift Option! I need to get a Mild natured one as well as anything else! They can be downloaded at any participating Mc Donalds.

Recommended natures.

Edited by Princess_Elise

Well,the damn event is not in Canada yet.I hope that,when they do bring it to Canada,it'll be online distribution and not EB Games or McDonalds exclusive.I'm tired of missing out on Pokemon because I don't have an EB Games here,and I just don't want to bring my 3DS to a McDonalds.

Well, there is a McDonald's very close to where I live, but not in walking distance. Still, hopefully I can convince us to stop at one on our drive home though (currently on Thanksgiving vacation).

Edited by Anacybele

Well, there is a McDonald's very close to where I live, but not in walking distance. Still, hopefully I can convince us to stop at one on our drive home though (currently on Thanksgiving vacation).

You can also take a bus there, but hope you get yours as soon as possible!

Lovely as this one won't transform as it'll do great with the + in Sp Attk and Speed that it has! Also, the natures Hasty, or Mild are recommended. Keep resetting your game if the delivery girl gives you one your wanted natured ones!

Huh? I thought you have to visit a Pokemart with Hoopa in the party to get the Prison Bottle needed to transform Hoopa (though the effect only lasts for 3 days).

Just dropping in to say that I got Hoopa yesterday. (About time that event came to the Americas!) The nearest McDonalds was short biking distance from my house, so it wasn't a problem.

And unlike the Diancie where I wasn't able to get 3 perfect IVs (got lucky with Naive and 31 on Speed), I was able to do so with Hoopa! (31 on Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, and Speed with Hasty) Don't know if that means whatever prevented me from getting 3 perfect IVs on Diancie got fixed, though.

And I still only have X, so right now I can't use its Unbound Forme but am prepping it for when I do get ORAS/later main series game, just like with Diancie and its Mega Stone.

You can only get the Unbound form in ORAS? That's stupid. :/

We actually did stop at a McDonald's on our way home though, so I got a Hoopa in my X and AS.

Edited by Anacybele