I WANT MAH OFFICIAL ART!!!!!

Liz

Knowing them, they'll probably release all the official art sometime later when nobody cares about the game anymore...XD

Regardless, the sooner the better and I must say...Linda looks hot.

I don't care if the artist draws art for all of the characters. He seriously needs to draw some Jeigan art, though. Fire Emblem just isn't Fire Emblem without Jeigan.

I don't care if the artist draws art for all of the characters. He seriously needs to draw some Jeigan art, though. Fire Emblem just isn't Fire Emblem without Jeigan.

i'm pretty sure Jeigan will be drawn, he's that type of character.

The characters on the site are the characters in the game booklet.

Similarly, we should get the rest either:

1. When FE11 gets an Art book.

2. When FE11 is added to the Museum.

3. By some odd miracle revives the FE card game and we get an FE11 set.

Whichever comes first.

Hmm, I was thinking the "coming soon" section in the FE11 Background pages might be a character page, but it looks like it's just going to be for fanarts. I guess they're too lazy to draw the characters themselves? : P

I'm pretty sure in this case they've already been drawn... its more a matter of 'when is the right time to share'.

There's no evidence of that though, and signs are pointing to the opposite. For instance, as somebody mentioned, the released OAs are the same as the ones on the manual.

However, I'd love to be surprised, like with FE8 (although they sure took their time here) and with NA FE10.

I'm still thinking that if the fanarts are in that link at the bottom of the background page maybe that forth icon will be for some more character arts (not EVERYONE, but some more slightly more important characters).

Otherwise if they do more download updates with new Backgrounds. They will get bored with reusing the same dozen cast eventually.

The bottom link is for submission and the first round of showings.

The fourth button links to the same page, but the link isn't enabled right now. Also the non-faded version of the fourth button has the text "Museum" on it, which is the same as the fanart page's URL. So it's likely to link to the finalised fanarts page.

Edited by VincentASM

The fourth button links to the same page, but the link isn't enabled right now. Also the non-faded version of the fourth button has the text "Museum" on it, which is the same as the fanart page's URL. So it's likely to link to the finalised fanarts page.

That's discouraging. Granted its also understandable. FE11 doesn't have as large an important cast as the likes of FE10 did. The main people I'm interested in full arts for are the Gaiden cast (and the Peg Knights... >.>).

there is art submissions?

awesome! gives me an excuse to make some drawings!

XD

Well, you might want to hurry since entries close around the end of this month : P

XD

i'll work on it full blast!

maybe some Chiki art.... or Navarre.... or the Pegasus sisters.....

i'll decide who i'll draw today!

Not sure if you can read it, but you'll need to mail your artwork to Japan (there should be a mailing address on the page) : o

It would be nice to see some Western art there X D

Edited by VincentASM

Not sure if you can read it, but you'll need to mail your artwork to Japan (there should be a mailing address on the page) : o

It would be nice to see some Western art there X D

aww! i thought you could submit online!

:(

well, maybe i'll just draw them and pretend i submitted them!

XD