New Famitsu Scans and new Mirage master~

Here are the new scans http://www.famitsu.com/news/201511/30094062.html(I'll post the others when they appear unless someone else gots me) It appears that we got Navarre joining in neat. Not sure if this is the final mirage Ogma has to make it in right? Guess we'll stay tuned.

I had a feeling it would probably be Navarre. Who's his VA? Is it Koyasu like in the OVA?

So we have a seven member party with 4 Mirages from FE1/3 (Caeda, Cain, Draug,and Navarre) and 3 from Awakening (Chrom, Virion, and Tharja).

EDIT: Actually, there's eight. I forgot about Barry.

Edited by The Geek

Hoping there is at least 1 more unrevealed party member so we have a party of 8 like Persona 4... but anyway for classes then we have:

Chrom - Lord -> Great Lord or Conqueror

Caeda - Pegasus Knight -> Falcon Knight or Dragon Knight

Cain - Cavalier -> Paladin or Dark Knight

Draug - Knight -> General or Berserker

Then the others I'm guessing along with a final potential party member...

Virion - Archer -> Sniper or Bow Knight

Tharja - Dark Mage -> Sorcerer or Dark Flier

Navarre - Myrmidon -> Swordmaster or Assassin

Fighter -> Warrior or Griffon Rider

The last class is because we have 2 sword users and 2 lance users, but only 1 axe user so far and I'm assuming there could be one more just to even that out too and it goes without saying that the 2nd classes outside of the usual main promotion are darker and edgier promoted classes.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

I had a feeling it would probably be Navarre. Who's his VA? Is it Koyasu like in the OVA?

So we have a seven member party with 4 Mirages from FE1/3 (Caeda, Cain, Draug,and Navarre) and 3 from Awakening (Chrom, Virion, and Tharja).

Yes, Koyasu is reprising his role as Navarre. I can't make out Yashiro's VA, the resolution being too low to make out the kanji,

Hoping there is at least 1 more unrevealed party member so we have a party of 8 like Persona 4... but anyway for classes then we have:

The last class is because we have 2 sword users and 2 lance users, but only 1 axe user so far and I'm assuming there could be one more just to even that out too and it goes without saying that the 2nd classes outside of the usual main promotion are darker and edgier promoted classes.

Was Assassin confirmed?

There appears to be no other scans for now. Navarre looks very SMTIVish I like it.(Edit: I noticed that's Yashiro's carnage form didn't even notice Navarre on the side with the purple hair interesting)

I'm excited to see how the game will be on release since it really isn't as super Personay as I thought. I suppose the theme is but the mirages and gameplay don't seem super Personay which is quite neat(Not that I have a problem with Persona I love all 5 games)

I do hope we see more SMT references before the game gets released but who knows I at least want to see Demifiend in as a bonus boss or Raidou. Hell even Flynn would be neat.

Edited by MitoRequiem

That's a lot of belts for the carnage form. I still like it, especially Navarre mirage form.

Since Tharja uses staves in addition to magic in this game, maybe Sage for a more support oriented role and Sorcerer for a more offensive one ?

For Navarre, I can also see Swordmaster/Hero being a possibility even if Swordmaster/Assassin have been a more common branching path (and is more likely to happen).

For an eventual fighter (Barry ?), I wonder what they could pick with Warrior, seeing that Draug has Berserker as one of his promotions. Same for the second promotion of Virion, with Sniper being the obvious one.