Fates Lunatic is harder than awakening lunatic???

alguidrag

It depends on what you define as "hard". Fates in general don't have enemies with ridiculously inflated stats swarming at you like Awakening (though I heard that enemies' stats in Revelation are quite high). Its early-game is nowhere near as tough as Awakening's. There's no ambush spawns either. However, Nohr Lunatic enemies have dangerous skills and annoying abilities (status staves, debuffs etc.). You also cannot abuse certain mechanics like infinite leveling, broken pair-ups, Nos-tanking etc. The game also discourage low-manning when compared to Awakening (except perhaps Revelation). On the other hand, Birthright's Lunatic is pretty simple and similar to a no grind & no second seal run of Awakening Hard.

Edited by Ryo

Just to expand on what was already said, each route's Lunatic has different things increased.

Birthright has a ton of enemies thrown at you. But if you have good leveled up units, this is more of a plus since it nets you more levels.

Conquest has enemies with skills, especially bosses. I think one boss has both Counter and Magic Counter and many have the very OP Strike skills added on to the already enemy only skills like Infinite Staff and their OP weapons like Proximity Bows.

Revelations has enemies with high stats which can get very dangerous. I belive by Endgame, there are some generic enemies with max stats in certain areas like Str and Mag.

The primary difficulty for Revelations is that, directly after the split, the enemies have "preposterous" stats.

It becomes less of an issue later in the game though.

On Lunatic, Revelations enemies have basic skills, all it really means is that Elite Ninjas become even more annoying due to Snake Venom, and well...Berserkers get more crit rate (which means it's that much easier to get screwed over by bad luck)

E.G.

A chapter 8 Level 7 Oni Savage has 29 HP, 23 ATK, 11 SPD and 15 DEF

Aside from that, Revelations isn't as hard, to an extent

For Hoshido, the map layout means the increased number of enemies makes it more difficult to be protected during enemy phase, the larger enemy count is mostly offset by the reduced exp on higher difficulties

Nohr is mostly as is, a somewhat mix of still good/decent stats, enemy placement and numbers, and skills.

Nohr also largely has the most reinforcements

I've heard of a lot of bad things about NE on Lunatic, but I haven't seen it yet, so I don't really know.

I think it's mostly about reinforcements and Infinite Staff status spam

Edited by CocoaGalaxy