Nintendo DSi

Raven

Well, there is not a huge improvement overall, just the graphics have gone better and they added extra features.

People should stick with Nintendo DS lite, but that is just my opinion.

Edited by Dark Sage

Moar liek iDSP amirite? I would get it if I didn't already have a DS Lite, but eh, I don't even need it.

Well, there is not a huge improvement overall, just the graphics have gone better.

It has a camera and music.

Edited by Wolf

Moar liek iDSP amirite? I would get it if I didn't already have a DS Lite, but eh, I don't even need it.

It has a camera and music.

True...but I don't think people should just waste there money on those features....but I am not saying its a awful handheld.

Just stick to Nintendo DS lite ;) They both practially do the same thing lol

I find it odd, there is always a pattern to these handheld consoles lol

Gameboy advance then Gameboy SP and then Gameboy Micro

Nintendo DS, then Nintendo DS lite and Now Nintendo DSi

I think this might be the last DS

Now that I think about it I might get this. There're also some features that I will want.

Yeah, you don't have to worry about how long it shall remain in the market. This handheld should last about another 2 to 3 years or maybe 4. So its safe to get!

Edited by Dark Sage

Not to mention that I've never had a camera, and those often cost plenty by themselves. And then it has a built-in internet, which my power goes out all the time and the DS actually has more than a 10 second charge unlike the PSP so I can get on. Then there are a couple other things it has that the normal DS' don't, and I never even play GBA games on my DS anyways.

Not to mention that I've never had a camera, and those often cost plenty by themselves. And then it has a built-in internet, which my power goes out all the time and the DS actually has more than a 10 second charge unlike the PSP so I can get on. Then there are a couple other things it has that the normal DS' don't, and I never even play GBA games on my DS anyways.

You now what, your making me feel like getting this Nintendo DSi :lol:

This is interesting, however a tad sad that the iPhone is posing a threat to the gaming company. I'll probably get one as my Nintendo DS (Original not Lite) has recently reached the end of it's life.

It says it has a 0.3 megapixel camera... That's quite rubbish in comparison to many cameras these days. My mobile phone is a Samsung D500, something like 3 years old now, and it has a 1.3 megapixel camera, which is actually pretty decent. I doubt I'll use it. Although, if this could be used for games, for example, to give your character in a game your own face, or something. That would be lulz.

I agree that the camera is horrifically outdated, but I suppose it won't matter much because it will primarily only be used by children. I would consider upgrading if I had a Game Boy Micro, but I don't. I can listen to music and watch videos on my PSP during bus journeys and train flights so this new DS model doesn't appear to offer anything extra of personal interest. My manly style DS is suitable for the time being.

Edited by Wist

• 2 months later...

Then the DSi will fall in shame like the micro.

Then the DSi will fall in shame like the micro.