A Question About Children

Dai

I'm curious, if you play the Invisible Kingdom route, is it possible to get all the children even if you have someone like a male Avatar marry Mozume? It appears that this is a problem if you play the Nohr/Hoshido routes only.

Sadly, nope.

I'm curious, if you play the Invisible Kingdom route, is it possible to get all the children even if you have someone like a male Avatar marry Mozume?

As already noted by LevantColthearts, no. If you want all the kids as a male Avatar, you must marry Avatar-only (the so-called "Kamui-sexuals") or 2nd Generation characters.

IK gives you 8 Hoshdian males, 3 neutral males, and 8 Nohrian males who are capable of marrying into a pool of 8 Hoshidan women, 3 neutral women, and 8 Nohrian women.

The rest are Avatar-only marriages or second generation.

The kids are tied to the men. Each of the 19 men in the pool listed above must marry one of the women in the pool of 19 women [and they cannot marry all of them either: those from their own nation who aren't siblings plus two from the opposite nation, excepting the neutrals who can marry anyone]. If the male Avatar marries any of the women in that pool of 19, one of the 19 men won't be able to get married, and thus you'll miss his assigned kid.

Japanese don't think so and the game is made by Japanese.

Sakura!Modoriko can marry Hinoka!Gurei XD

Right, I know that. I was just letting the OP know since he's planning on marrying Aqua but is weirded out by incest :P