Abel and Lon'qu join the fray

as much as I'd just straight up wouldn't want Marth to be a singaloid(Sorry this theme still kills me lmao) That is sorta what I was getting at. I'd like to see him as supporting character though that isn't a singaloid but he probably will be

Marth on-stage and singing, all of my yes

With the reveal of both Abel and Lon'qu, I kinda wonder whether or not someone can have more than one mirage. . .

Yeah that would be interesting. Like it'd be cool if they all had one from Akaneia saga and one from Ylisse.

If more Mirages can be recruited, perhaps the execution would be somewhat like Persona Q.

In that game, everyone had a main Persona equiped, but could then equip another as a "sub", inheriting more skills to use and different increases in Stats.

Perhaps, if Mirages can be recruited, they could be done like that, which could add to the variety.

I don't think they're taking a Persona take on this outside of theme, I think it's more of a Digital Devil Saga take, Also in Persona 1/2 they didn't have sub Persona's they just all had the Wild Card ability with limits.

Persona Q introduced the sub Persona mechanic though. which would be cool but tbh.

The Mirages appear to have more personality than Personas so who really knows what they're planning with the enemy mirages.

• 2 weeks later...

tmp6J1y.jpg?1xi4CQBY.jpg?1Ll2xvdA.jpg?1TCVZZxp.jpg?1

Heroes from the Fire Emblem series will also be present as enemy Mirages invading Japan. Famitsu gets dramatic, asking if the only way to stop them is through battle.

• First up is Abel from Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi. He’s Cain’s rival and close friend. Due to a curse of some kind, he holds fierce jealousy toward his partner Cain. Having become a Dark Knight, he stands before the party.
  • Next up is Lon’qu from Fire Emblem Awakening. Despite his turn to the dark side, his personality remains cool and stoic. For some reason, he wanders endlessly through the deepness of the Idolosphere.
  • Aversa from Fire Emblem Awakening is reimagined in a big way, visually. She has a cold, ruthless personality. She strikes at the weakness in Tsubasa’s older sister’s heart. She enjoys controlling her. It seems she knows something about the truth behind the enemy’s motivations.
  • Gangrel from Fire Emblem Awakening is also present as an enemy, and he’s equally as crazy looking. He’s a giant upper body that takes up most of the screen. Despite his size, he specializes in controlling the desires of humanity, and making them run wild.
  • Garrick from Fire Emblem Awakening is also in. He appears before the main character just after he becomes a Mirage Master. He’s wild and destructive, and is proud of his immense power. He wields a giant axe-like weapon.
  • Excellus from Fire Emblem Awakening is also in, which is ridiculous. He looks at humans as pawns in his messed up game. He’ll do anything to accomplish her goals. He’s a total coward. He’s attracted to Tsubasa’s qualities. (x)

they got lazy with the mirrage enimies

I think Garrick is the Laziest of them all, I had to look him up just to figure out who he was.

they should have used Mustafa or Walmart, thoes two have way mor personality and character than what's his face.

but then again Atlus is known for making amazing stories and characters, so I'll just wait and play the game before I start making judgements

I think Garrick is the Laziest of them all, I had to look him up just to figure out who he was.

they should have used Mustafa or Walmart, thoes two have way mor personality and character than what's his face.

but then again Atlus is known for making amazing stories and characters, so I'll just wait and play the game before I start making judgements

I doubt Lon'qu, Garrick, Aversa, Abel, and Gangrel are the only notable enemies in the game.

Edited by L95

and
were already known from previous videos. Garrick mentionned surprises me though, forgot who was the character until I looked for it.

That would be interesting, but seeing how they promote the bonds between each Mirage and his master, I doubt we'll be able to do that, but I would like it.

Are we sure it's them at all?

I don't recall having seen others notable mirages in the videos they released.

I doubt that they are all the opposing mirages we'll encounter in the game, but I think they won't annonce new ones, so we'll have to play the game/watch gameplay streams to figure this out.

Garrick's the first boss, and in typical FE fashion te first boss is a barbarian/bandit/brigand