Legends End Book 1 OUT!

Alex95

My brother Geoffrey, or as he prefers to be called, Aaron, has released his first book titled "Legends End Book One: War: Part One: The Lives we Lost" yesterday for his birthday. He spent a lifetime making this story, trying to figure out how to write it, develop it, and produce it. Well, his dream is finally a reality, and it came true on his birthday, no less!

It's about a young Elf boy named Eko who reluctantly travels to save the world from evil (duh). Along the way, he encounters more problems than he could've imagined, but he encounters new friends and powers, as well. He meets the princess, Kat, the warrior, Clayton, his Souless brother, Shadow, and more! And this is only part 1 of 3 for Book One. He has PLENTY more to come. Filled with adventure, friendship, strife, and humor, this will be one adventure you won't regret reading! And you may already be familiar with his work, as he draws the sprites for my Power Master game.

It's available on Amazon in both ebook and physical form. The ebook is $4.99 USD and the physical copy is $19.95 USD (plus S&H). This book means a lot to my brother, so please give it a look!

ebook form: http://www.amazon.com/Legends-End-Book-One-Lives-ebook/dp/B01985RT88/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1449941253&sr=1-2

Physical form: http://www.amazon.com/Legends-End-Book-One-Lives/dp/0692599444/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1449941253&sr=1-1

• 2 weeks later...

It looks nice, but it'd be better if there was a preview chapter (or something similar) of the book.

A short summary of the prologue chapter is viewable once the page loads. I think it's just of the first page in the book, though. The actual book is 33 chapters long and contains 316 pages, and he wrote it all himself! I fixed the typos and whatever. :)