Last Exile?

Percivalé

Anyone seen it? It is, in my opinion, one of the best anime I've ever seen aside from Fruits Basket (which I read too, I'm up to the recently released 20th volume and am eagerly awaiting the 21st) and a few others. Even though I haven't seen all of it, I love it and I know what happens at the end olololol.

It doesn't seem too commonly watched or known by people, though...

Alex Row is hot. He reminds me of Hagi/Haji from Blood+, except he talks more

I've been looking for this for AGES, I saw in back when G4 was still showing Anime.

Anyone care to tell me where I can find it (please say youtube I haven't been there)

I've been looking for this for AGES, I saw in back when G4 was still showing Anime.

Anyone care to tell me where I can find it (please say youtube I haven't been there)

I only found AMVs at YouTube, someone posted the whole thing on MySpace videos and I was watching it on there. I don't have a MySpace myself, but yey Last Exile!

Also, Last Exile is about these two people named um I'm sure what the girl's name is, but the guy's name is Claus and the Guild is evil and these ship thingies are at war in the sky and the two main characters delivered this 'cargo' to a man named Alex Row who is hot and I need to watch it again.