More Kozaki twitter arts

RidellCrimea

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if he is a royal, no one can afford that much shampo

It reminds me of how Sephiroth uses an entire bottle of shampoo every time he washes his hair.

Between him and Azura, I don't the Shampoo makers in Hoshido would need any other customers.

Edited by Phillius

It reminds me of how Sephiroth uses an entire bottle of shampoo every time he washes his hair.

Between him and Azura, I don't the Shampoo makers in Hoshido would need any other customers.

If anything, there would be a nation-wide shortage on shampoo after the royals take it all. Hoshido should be leading a war of aggression against Nohr in order to seize their valuable shampoo factories.

Such a cute puppy!

Where does it sleeps? In Ryoma's hair? I mean, it can fit in there.

Also, why do I get the feeling that Saizou is the one who looks after it?

I can totally see Saizou chasing after an hyperactive puppy, the puppy getting in dangerous situations and Saizou getting hurt trying to save it.

Just imagine this puppy running into dangerous construction sites and Saizou going on like "No! I must save Lord Ryoma's pet!", and proceed to get into all sorts of wacky situations, to get the puppy back.

I think some of you might be doing shampoo wrong if you think it would take a whole bottle of shampoo for Ryoma to wash his hair?? (My own hair is long enough for me to sit on, and it takes me about a month to go through a bottle). What has led you to this conclusion?

Actually, looking at the posters who've mentioned shampoo, I can see most of them are men, who most likely have short hair. It makes sense now.

Edited by wumples

There's always been this huge misconception that you need to shampoo every inch of your hair. As far as I know, you're only supposed to do your roots/scalp. Honestly, the real thing Ryoma would be using a lot of is conditioner, which is supposed to go every but your scalp. But of course I'm not expert. I never let my hair grow past my ears so things like properly shampooing/conditioning my hair is irrelevant to me. :p

Ryoma just looks prettier every time I see him tho. That haircut is god awful (reminds me of when scene kids get Sasuke haircuts) but he makes it work. Another thing that makes him super pretty is the fact that his eyelashes are brown instead of black. He looks like someone I'd actually wanna cuddle a little bit.

Kozaki posted a Ryouma art

CW7bLr0UEAAQnN3.jpg

source

(his hair, such body)

Holy hair batman! Ryoma has beautiful hair and he has a rabbit dog. I am totally okay with seeing the Hoshido and Nohr siblings have pets. The ponytail version of this pic is pretty nice too.

Edited by Frelia

I'm sorry, I can't get over the ridiculous amount of hair on that fella's head, and just the incredible volume it posesses. Super long Aqua/Azura hair? Ok fine, at least it's relatively thin and straight. How thick and heavy must that Ryoma hair be?