Let's Talk About The Positives/Can We Just Enjoy It For What It Is

Captain Karnage

-Proximity Shot

-Wing Shield(It is better than before as it also offers fliers terrain bonuses!)

-Copycat Puppet+Galeforce abuse

-Defensive Formation(It is one of the best skills in the game!)

-Defender(It is one of the best skills in the game!)

-Don't get suicided by Counter during enemy phase.

-Nohr Route

-Same Sex Marriages

-Men can now rides flying steeds!

-Enemy Unit recriting(FFT's feature is back!)

-Forges

The way that the system is done on it and to get any of the killers, braves beyond +2, it will take a great deal of time in the Weapons DLC episode. At least 150 hrs. It's that addictive that it'll get you to play this game more than Awakening. Since your doing this for competitive play and other DLC episodes! :)

Edited by Lin_Lee_Koo

It's to be expected, but DLC can still break the game, especially with Warp + Copycat shenanigans (since Galeforce is already nerfed).

With no DLC, however, the game is pretty balanced from what I've heard.

Edited by Roflolxp54

It's to be expected, but DLC can still break the game, especially with Warp + Copycat shenanigans (since Galeforce is already nerfed).

With no DLC, however, the game is pretty balanced from what I've heard.

There is no way that you can break this game in any way since Venom, Four Fangs, Deadly Breath can shave health to a minimum quickly having Cut Through as well as having your stats reduced and that enemies can now do Attack and Guard stances to further make it worse which the fanservice pisses you off with the mechanics being evil enough as it is. ;_;

Im kind of looking forward to the DLC, I don't know if the released them all overseas yet, but I really liked Awakening's DLC. I thought it expanded on the endgame and added more fun and challenging things to do like the future past DLC, Apotheosis, etc. Hoping that is the way Fates DLC will be, and I don't consider Revelations DLC, its pretty much its own game like the other two routes.

There is no way that you can break this game in any way since Venom, Four Fangs, Deadly Breath can shave health to a minimum quickly having Cut Through as well as having your stats reduced and that enemies can now do Attack and Guard stances to further make it worse which the fanservice pisses you off with the mechanics being evil enough as it is. ;_;

Sorry what does fanservice have to do anything with the gameplay