Tana level 1 Falcoknight

Swords: E, Lances:A

Str:18

Skill:16

Spd:22

Luck:20

Def:13

Res:15

Yeah... So far she's my pride and joy.(next to Kyle and Lute) And I'm just wondering the odds of her maxing out every stat...

At max level?

She's likely to max her strength as you're a whole two points ahead of "the average" as a level 1 falcoknight and she should potentially max it around level 17 anyway.

Skill: probably not. 40% of 19 = 7.6. Her cap is 25 so adding 8 to your 16 doesn't quite get there.

Speed: I seriously doubt you don't cap it.

Luck: 10 away from the cap with a 60% chance? Probably will happen. 60% of 19 is 11.4 which is a point and a half more likely than the 10 you need.

Defense: Not gonna happen. I'm pretty sure Gilliam is the only guy in the game that has a genuine potential to cap defense. Maybe Gerik too.

Resistance: Probably not. Her resistance gain is only 25% so you're looking at maybe getting another 5 before she maxes her level out. Of course, it's already higher than you'll ever need it so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Note: Talking about averages here.

Strength is very likely. She has a normal chance of 78% to cap Strength, and she already is 1~2 points ahead in Strength already.

Skill can be maxed out. She has average Skill, and she has a 30% chance to cap it.

She will cap speed. She has a 100% chance to cap it.

She has a 44% chance to cap Luck, but seeing how she is 2 points ahead in Luck already, she has a somewhat better chance to cap it.

I'd say she has a 1% chance or so to cap Defense and Resistance.

Awesome Tana :o

• 2 weeks later...