Days Until Fates Counter & Fates Friending Thread

CaitlynMellark

I swear I started one of these the day before Fates came out in Japan, but I can't find the thread

I just got a new 3DS but I haven't checked the FC yet; stapling this post here for my old one though : 5172-0161-7284

omg my new N3DSXL inherited my old Friend Code! Cool!

Also for what it's worth, you don't need to PM me if you add me, but if you did, let me know somehow via PM or otherwise posting in here even~

1934 0706 9170

Mine code

My copy of Fates (Special Edition) is now paid off and the wait is hard mode.

Hi! I am so pumped for this game!! Okay, my FC: 3282-4130-5793. I'll add anyone on the master list I saw today. Have a good one everybody! :)

pm me if you add me my fc is: 1693 4620 1054

Hope I'm not too late but here's mine.

N3D-2080-0140-0912

O3DS-0705-2249-6312

Also let me know if anyone adds me.

Hey all! I'm already playing fates and have all three routes, anyone who needs or advice or wants to add me to play with in the future (or now).

Here is my friend code! If you've added me, PM or quote please.

4485-2089-3499

I'll PM those I add-I think I may already have some of the folk here. My FC and name are in my signature.

I have you all added on both 3DS's, just add me back when you can (if you already got tagged earlier, sorry. I was just looking through my friend list & who hasn't added me yet)

Also, ChaosTheory, I added both of your friend codes onto both 3DS's, & you only added the first one on my regular. If you could also add your first one onto my Awakening 3DS, & your other 3DS to both 3DS's, that would be great.

Also, attention anyone who posts after this post.

I only have ONE space left on my regular 3DS, so people who don't add me (except Accurate because excuse) by Febuary 1st will be replaced by newer friend codes. Also reminder that you should add me on my 3DS's when you post your codes, just to make life easier.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn their has not been a post for 19 days. Feburary is coming and I got my Special edition. Enjoy the keychains as well. I can't wait to play with you guys.

Edited by Radiance

0576 - 5970 - 2604!

If you add me just shoot me a PM!

Also super bummed that special edition is out of stock, but I've survived a year of waiting and I can survive getting Revelations 3 weeks later. Also I can't wait for my Xander keychain >:3 I was bored in 7th hour a few days back so I checked the status on my preorder and saw I got a free keychain and I started doing my happy dance at my desk in the middle of Biology I'm such a child.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

0576 - 5970 - 2604!

Also super bummed that special edition is out of stock, but I've survived a year of waiting and I can survive getting Revelations 3 weeks later. Also I can't wait for my Xander keychain >:3 I was bored in 7th hour a few days back so I checked the status on my preorder and saw I got a free keychain and I started doing my happy dance at my desk in the middle of Biology I'm such a child.

You have been added on both 3DS's. No more space on my regular 3DS for Friends unless I unadd people on Febuary 1st

Otherwise, no more space. Only the Awakening 3DS has space now.

(JothTheConqueror dances happily in Biology, lel xD )

0430-8371-2739

I'll be adding everyone that posted their code, so no need to PM me if you already posted yours.

You still can if you want. I won't stop you.

Also, I can get pretty busy, so if I don't add you immediately, that's probably why.

Edited by BChan8397

I swear I started one of these the day before Fates came out in Japan, but I can't find the thread

I just got a new 3DS but I haven't checked the FC yet; stapling this post here for my old one though : 5172-0161-7284

omg my new N3DSXL inherited my old Friend Code! Cool!

Also for what it's worth, you don't need to PM me if you add me, but if you did, let me know somehow via PM or otherwise posting in here even~

1934 0706 9170

Mine code

My copy of Fates (Special Edition) is now paid off and the wait is hard mode.

Hi! I am so pumped for this game!! Okay, my FC: 3282-4130-5793. I'll add anyone on the master list I saw today. Have a good one everybody! :)

Here is my Friend Code:

2363-6695-4756 Javier

If anyone added me, please let me know.

I'm very excited now, my start button is broken but i'm hoping I can add you once i get my 3ds back from repairs!

Here's my FC: 0662-3136-9623

Send me a PM if you're adding me, but I won't be able to add you back for about a week until i get it back

Hope I'm not too late but here's mine.

N3D-2080-0140-0912

O3DS-0705-2249-6312

Also let me know if anyone adds me.

Hey all! I'm already playing fates and have all three routes, anyone who needs or advice or wants to add me to play with in the future (or now).

Here is my friend code! If you've added me, PM or quote please.

4485-2089-3499

I'll PM those I add-I think I may already have some of the folk here. My FC and name are in my signature.

0576 - 5970 - 2604!

This is my last time (And first time for Light on a Hill) tagging anyone who I have added that hasn't added me back yet. I am sorry for anyone I have annoyed or spammed with quotes, but I have no more friends space left on my regular 3DS & I have a lot of happy gray faces on my Awakening one.

All I know for certain is this:

Chaos has added ONE 3DS on my regular. If you could add both of your 3DS on both of mine, that'd be great

Joth has added my Awakening, but not my original, so please add the original

Elie & Loki have been quoted multiple times, so they probably hate me by now

And the rest are just names on my 3DS

You all have until the 3rd (Except you, light on a hill. you have until the 7th unless you say otherwise) or I will delete you & add newer people :3 If you are having 3DS issues, just tell me, & I will give you a longer date

Thank chu

Out of curiousity, do the keychains come with, or before the game is release?

If you pre-ordered via GameStop, they should be available for pick-up WITH the game in store on the 19th or they'll be shipped with the game if you ordered online and are having it shipped to you.

1907-8399-4643

Though I did preorder the Fates 3DS XL. I might end up sticking to my usual one though. I'm just too used to it.

If you do a direct system transfer, you can actually keep your friend code if you want to transfer everything to the Fates 3DS XL.