Did somebody say Genei Ibun Roku #FE Special Vocal Selection CD? & More

So very, very satisfying. Makes me wish they're in the game.

Now I like Tiki's song even more. It's a rather interesting development on my part, seeing that I never bothered to use her in Fire Emblem proper. Between the limited-use dragonstone, late availability and lack of expressed personality (hating to be alone seems to be her only main trait), she never appealed to me that much. This game completely reversed my opinion, and now I think Tiki is the best thing ever happened to Fire Emblem.

Actually, I think I like ♯FE more than FE Fates.

On artbooks: I have two. The famous Knight of Iris has 317 pages (and about a third is game script), while Akaneia Chronicle (45% game script and glossary) has 256 pages (and is smaller than Knight of Iris). I didn't get the Fates book (Fates is a tad too old to me anyway; I'm all ♯FE and looking forward to future Cipher batches now). The ♯FE book will have the complete game script too, so you can expect a good portion will be eaten by it. It also has this "photo session" thing, which I presume will contain photos of Istuki and Tsubasa's voice actors.