Basterd...

Some douche I'm told that I'm related to just said "dude you play Fire Emblem, that is what I beat up kids at my chool for playing"

I had the last laugh though, I just pissed in his Sprite while he was hitting on his own cousin.

:lol: that is win right there except for the last part

Hitting... on his own cousin? What the fuck?

And yeah, he literally beats kids up at school? If I ever saw him in person he'd have seven shades of blue knocked into him...

Some douche I'm told that I'm related to just said "dude you play Fire Emblem, that is what I beat up kids at my chool for playing"

I had the last laugh though, I just pissed in his Sprite while he was hitting on his own cousin.

H-H-HOLY CRAP!!

And yeah, he literally beats kids up at school? If I ever saw him in person he'd have seven shades of blue knocked into him...

*as raven calles his mom*

:lol: that is win right there except for the last part

I got that wrong, They are both my cousins but they aren't related....

It's fucked up I know.

I got that wrong, They are both my cousins but they aren't related....

It's fucked up I know.

So they're second cousins, I see.

I don't know if it's legal elsewhere, but here in the UK, I've heard it's legal to marry your cousin. To marry someone so close as your parent's sibling's child... Damn...

I'd like to see him try that with any of us.

HOLY SHIT!! YOU DA MAN!!

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Oh shit, I got up to get a Coke and when I come back I caught him reading this topic...

He got up to get his paintball gun.

And my mom and other cousin just ran out for smokes...

I'm fucked, I may have to go over to asians house for a while, I'll log on there but, oh shi I hear him comeing I'm gon

Give me $10,000 and I fly out to where you live so I can beat the shit outta this dude.

Any mother fuckin' who fight kids, but won't fight an adult is a bitch!

What is he, a tough guy that pick on folks just because they like a game?

So they're second cousins, I see.

I don't know if it's legal elsewhere, but here in the UK, I've heard it's legal to marry your cousin. To marry someone so close as your parent's sibling's child... Damn...

There is no where that it is illegal, in fact only in nations such as America and some parts of the United Kingdom is it viewed as "weird" to marry cousins, as in other nations it is a common thing.