Which high-level players have you watched?

Falaflame

I've been watching GimR play for quite some time, so I can pick up how to better effectively use my #1 main, Mr. Game & Watch.

I've also been watching StylesX2 for the very same reasons, as I'm also picking up Megaman.

I'm also open to looking up some content for other high-level players who play those 2 characters, among some of the other complementaries I play.

Who do you watch?

I'll watch Leffen when I can (although he's not been able to make it to many tourneys recently), and I'll try to keep up with any major SSB4 or Melee tournaments happening. Not exactly too picky in general.

As far as seeking out individual sets goes, there aren't a whole lot of top-level Link players to watch, so.

Void is def fun to watch tho

I've been watching GimR play for quite some time, so I can pick up how to better effectively use my #1 main, Mr. Game & Watch.

I've also been watching StylesX2 for the very same reasons, as I'm also picking up Megaman.

I'm also open to looking up some content for other high-level players who play those 2 characters, among some of the other complementaries I play.

Who do you watch?

You could definitely be watching better Megaman mains than StylesX2. Scatt comes to mind.

I'm in the same boat as Euklyd, I don't have much high level Link to look at. No real top level rep, I'm probably honestly one of the better ones in the US and I'm probably not even exaggerating there. Scizor barely ever goes to tourneys anymore and when he does he goes Greninja a lot of the time.

I have a decent amount of Greninja content to look at least, but he has no top level rep in the US and finding matches of him in Japan/Europe is kinda tough.

Other than that, I watch vids of my friends play, but obviously that's more to support rather than to learn. I also watch big highlight matches like Zero vs Esam, Zero vs Nairo, Ryo vs 6WX, most of Trela's matches (for support and cause his matches are great).

Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely check Scatt out when I get the chance. Does he have a Youtube channel he uses? If not, that's fine; I could probably scour VGBC for a bit.

I honestly have no clue. Search "Scatt Megaman" and you're sure to get results. Though check out this set, one of the best sets I've seen.

(start 5 minutes in for the actual start)

In fact, go watch all the MLG vids. They are literal gold.

Edited by Knife

I've already learned a lot of new things from that one video alone. I can't wait to see if there's more to pick up the more videos I find of him.

The challenge is putting all of it to practice. I'm up to the task, though. O:

Nairo, Ally, Ryoga, Any of my pals in the scene for Smash 4.

In Brawl mostly San and M2K

I mostly watched Ken and Armada in Melee.

Edited by Jedi

You could definitely be watching better Megaman mains than StylesX2. Scatt comes to mind.

Yeah Scatt is the player I've spent like 60% of my sm4sh match viewing on. StylesX2 is entertaining and pretty good but Scatt is better and a better player to pick up tech and playstyle from. I've heard that he plays with just wiimote as it apparently makes Megaman easier to play for him. I'm guessing it's just easier pellet play and aiming the metal blade but I'm not entirely sure.