Making enemy units

escotanner

In Event Assembler. You place units in your desired coordinates but make sure they are labeled Enemy as opposed to Ally. I don't know if you know anything about Eventing so I suggest you go look at tutorials on that. Units are part of the basics. You can also find Eventiel through the Emblem Brigade, which is probably the most useful Eventing tool you can use as a beginner.

In Event Assembler. You place units in your desired coordinates but make sure they are labeled Enemy as opposed to Ally. I don't know if you know anything about Eventing so I suggest you go look at tutorials on that. Units are part of the basics. You can also find Eventiel through the Emblem Brigade, which is probably the most useful Eventing tool you can use as a beginner.

What if I wanna make a generic soldier or fighter? Is it the same or is it different?

you can make units be whatever faction group you want. you just need to label accordingly.

here are a few example line from the events in my hack, keep in mind its an example and not a template:

UNIT Guy Myrmidon 0x00 Level(5, Ally, 0) [6,12] [6,12] [KillingEdge] Guard// guy is an ally unit here

UNIT Guy Myrmidon 0x00 Level(5, Enemy, 0) [6,12] [6,12] [KillingEdge] Guard// guy is an enemy unit here

UNIT Guy Myrmidon 0x00 Level(5, NPC, 0) [6,12] [6,12] [KillingEdge] Guard// guy is a npc unit here

i suggest watching ghast's eventing tutorial or reading up on Arch's eventing tutorial if the above didn't make any sense. Once you learn more about eventing, everything will fall into place.

Edited by Rickochet