My Intr0

IkeBoyDude

Hello, everyone at Serenes Forest,

Im IkeBoyDude (or Boi)

Im a fan of Fire Emblem as far back as i can remember, my 1st FE Game to the series was FE IX (POR), on the Gamecube back in 2005, it was on my birthday that i got the game as a recommendation from the store clerk (he said this was a good game for an RPG fan), and how right he was, it was epic, the GC had and has some awesome games with FE Por too.

The story of Por was awesome, The charters were awesome, the gameplay was awesome, Ike IS awesome, i loved how he had various struggles through his'life in FE 9, but he managed with the help of his friends etc to make it through, he became a commander of the grail mercenaries, the part where grail died was a turning point for ike as he got serious about hunting down Black knight.

The fight against BK is awesome, if you leveled up Ike good (LVL20 Maxed out), :), if not he'll have a hard time Beating BK, lol i got sacred the first time fight BK in Por, :( . But an epic fight it was :)

Moreover, i also played the other FE games too, FE I, nes, on DS remake, FE 12 (Via patch) it was awesome :), FE 3, FE 4, FE 5, etc, some of the older FE's i played on my PSP Via Emus :) good times, FE 6, FE 7, etc.

ANd i played FE 13 on 3DS, it was awesome Myavatar, yeah :) in my first playthorugh i married Lisa, not bad, okayish, through Thraja is more dark and sexy, if you know what i mean :P .

FE 14 IF is awesome, the Translation project is looking really good, i made an account to ask some questions about the project that i have, I'm currently playing the FE IF SP ED on my 2DS v.2.2 (v3.0 as of yesterday and it's awesome).

hope to see everyone around dem forums :)

You got in the right FE forums for avid lovers like you.

Welcome, and hope you will make your stay here just fine.

By the way, not to discourage anyone, but the translation fan project would be discarded soon enough, because Fates will release in the USA soon: 19 of february.

Cheers! ; )

Edited by Edrall

PoR was my first FE game, too. And I married Lissa on my first playthrough of Awakening, as well. I then learned that her child was Owain, I now I married her on my second playthough purely for Owain to be my son. I'm a bad person. :P

Salutations, Aloha, Konnichiwa, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

You got in the right FE forums for avid lovers like you.

Welcome, and hope you will make your stay here just fine.

By the way, not to discourage anyone, but the translation fan project would be discarded soon enough, because Fates will release in the USA soon: 19 of february.

Cheers! ; )

um, yeah i thought that serenes forest would be a great place for FE fans :) and it is :)

yeah the FE IF US ver is coming soon, but since we have the translation patch already,

i personally prefer the translation patch, but only difference is that the patch has JP dub which is better for IF in this case,

the ENG dub of Awakening was good for me not sure about the JP dub.

Welcome to Serenes!

thanx, jim :)

nvm welcome and all

thanx :smug :)

PoR was my first FE game, too. And I married Lissa on my first playthrough of Awakening, as well. I then learned that her child was Owain, I now I married her on my second playthough purely for Owain to be my son. I'm a bad person. :P

Salutations, Aloha, Konnichiwa, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

cool :), yeah Owain was cool, he muttered sometimes various phrases from other FE games, cool trivia stuff :)

i had morgan too.

Welcome to the Forest, Boi!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

thanx, Ycine

Welcome to the forums, IkeBoyDude!

You know, I'm almost positive Ike is the most popular main character overseas.

thanx, Deviddo yeah Ike is pretty popular in the west, through i think if it wasn't for Toy/Marth Apprence in smash bros melee (2001), FE games wouldn't be known that well outside japan,

but who cares about roy/marth, Ike is Boss over them any day :)

you can play as roy in smash bros 3ds?

Ike vs roy vs math!

Welcome to the Forums! I loved the sequal Radiant Dawn it was actually the first FE I had and its what made me love the series along with Awakening. I'm an Ike fan too! I play as him and Roy in Smash. Nice to meet you and welcome!

Welcome to the Forums! I loved the sequal Radiant Dawn it was actually the first FE I had and its what made me love the series along with Awakening. I'm an Ike fan too! I play as him and Roy in Smash. Nice to meet you and welcome!

thanx Dark_Melee64!

yeah, POR is great, RD is more involved than POR, alot more in chapters and all, it had a lot of charaters, twice the size of POR.