Methinks imma do Hard mode.

Masu

How about Keiran? He comes early in the game.

Yes Yes.............I should use him this run through. I wanna do a data transfer so im gonna use sothe so i may support him with astrid.

That list seems pretty reasonable. Perhaps not the best out there, but it should serve you fairly well. Who do you plan on giving the secondary supports to (I.E., who is going to be Ike's B support)? Or have you not thought that out yet?

Edited by Ronan

That list seems pretty reasonable. Perhaps not the best out there, but it should serve you fairly well. Who do you plan on giving the secondary supports to (I.E., who is going to be Ike's B support)? Or have you not thought that out yet?

All I know as of now is IkeOscar B, MistTitania B, and MiaRhys B. Dont know about tormod or soren yet. Well I may sub out Oscar and Ike B for Ike and Reyson B.

All I know as of now is IkeOscar B, MistTitania B, and MiaRhys B. Dont know about tormod or soren yet. Well I may sub out Oscar and Ike B for Ike and Reyson B.

Soren only supports Ike and Stefan, so unless you'll be using Stefan, Soren will be stuck without a B support.

Tormod can support Calill and Sothe, and I think that's it (besides Reyson, but you know about him already). I'd go with Sothe, if I were you.

Come to think of it, I'm giving Hard Mode a try myself. And chapter 5 is handing my butt to me every single time...

Edited by Paper Jam

Soren only supports Ike and Stefan, so unless you'll be using Stefan, Soren will be stuck without a B support.

Tormod can support Calill and Sothe, and I think that's it (besides Reyson, but you know about him already). I'd go with Sothe, if I were you.

Come to think of it, I'm giving Hard Mode a try myself. And chapter 5 is handing my butt to me every single time...

Hmmm then I shall do for B's:

OscarIke

TormodSothe

SorenStefan (i should try him out this runthrough)

Cue SS and/or Tino on this one.

Good luck. I have yet to try a hard run. I haven't played this game much.

Lol ur right.

So you're going to use Ike, Soren, Mist, Boyd, Titania, Rhys, Ilyana, Mia, Tormod, Reyson, Oscar, Kieran, Astrid and Sothe? Okay. Let's see.

Ike: A Oscar, B Soren

Soren: B Ike

Mist: A Titania, B Boyd

Boyd: B Titania, B Mist

Titania: A Mist, B Boyd

Rhys: A Mia (or B Mia)

Ilyana: B Mia (or A Mia)

Mia: A Rhys, B Ilyana (or A Ilyana, B Rhys)

Tormod: A Sothe, B Reyson

Reyson: B Tormod

Oscar: A Ike, B Kieran

Kieran: B Oscar

Astrid: B Sothe

Sothe: A Tormod, B Astrid

There are other possibilities, but I recommend something like this.

and I would recommend this:

Ike: B Oscar, A Soren

Soren: A Ike

Mist: A Titania, B Boyd

Boyd: B Titania, B Mist

Titania: A Mist, B Boyd

Rhys: A Mia

Ilyana: B Mia

Mia: A Rhys, B Ilyana

Tormod: B Sothe, A Reyson

Reyson: A Tormod

Oscar: B Ike, A Kieran

Kieran: A Oscar

Astrid: A Sothe

Sothe: B Tormod, A Astrid

bolded changes and removed the parenthetical stuff, which was fail. Ilyana-Mia B --> A is +5 hit and nothing else, so that's a fail support. Leave it at B.

For the rest, why leave people with B supports when they can have As?

In the case of Reyson-Tormod, Reyson doesn't benefit from this support setup, but it's better for Tormod. Sothe-Tormod B --> A is +2 avoid and 5 hit. vs Tormod-Reyson B --> A, which is +1 atk and 5 hit. 1 atk vs 2 avo? I'll take the 1 atk, kthx. It's also faster.

Edited by Reikken

Ashnard moves!!!!! and when you beat him.... it's not over (dun dun dun!!!)

WTF!? SERIOUSLY!?!?!? I think my friend's guide did say you fight him a 2nd time........

WTF!? SERIOUSLY!?!?!? I think my friend's guide did say you fight him a 2nd time........

Let's just say there's a second form in the manner of the GBA versions. More importantly don't choose Naesala. He can't damage Ashnard at all. Giffca's the best bet.