LolTroubadour (SPOILER WARNING)

Sunwoo

I was just playing through my IK run earlier today when I ran into something really odd. Now, I am not 100% sure what happened because I was sort of blitzing through the EP, but at the start of the player phase, I noticed that there was a troubadour diagonal from Leon with partial HP, like she had been attacked, and seemingly under the effects of Leon's magic seal skill. Said troubadour also had a knife on her.

Raijplh.jpg

EvOSJp3.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, it's not great I'm aware. I restarted the map once I got these pictures, and there is no troubadour on the map (at least one maid, though). I'm so confused, but it's not the first time glitch enemies happened in FE, right?

EDIT: THE GLITCH TROUBADOUR CAME BACK. Um, I've somehow replicated this glitch.

Okay, so, I'm on player phase 3, and I mashed the select button to skip enemy phase 2. The troubadour is in the exact same place as she is in the picture, and this time it was my war miko MU who got attacked. In the same spot Leon is in.

A85N82y.jpg

EDIT 2: Okay, I think I may have figured this "glitch" out, it seems like it's just the map gimmick. If that's true, then it's nothing unusual carry on.

Edited by Sunwoo

After a bit more restarts, I've come to the conclusion that this is just chapter 21's map gimmick, which I had never known because I can't read Japanese. Still, I'm surprised I never noticed this until now. I'm pretty sure I wasn't skipping EP on my first IK run. Well, now I'm embarrassed :P:

Glitching video games and a knife? Sounds like the start of an FE Creepypasta starring Troubadour the Killer.

" When I was home alone playing my used copy of Fire Emblem: Fates, I noticed a Troubadour who looked like she had lost most of her HP even though I didn't attack her. Curious, I looked at her status screen to see two items. A knife that she couldn't equip and a staff. The strange thing was, both items were forged, even though staves can't be forged in this game. They were maxed out and renamed "Run" and "Away". Thinking it was just a glitch, I shut my game off and restarted the chapter. Later I encountered the same Troubador. This time her HP was a little different. Before she had 3 out of 35 health but now she had only 2 HP. Her items also changed. It was the same knife and staff but the names were changed to "Please" and "Hurry". It couldn't be a glitch, someone must have hacked the game. I restarted the chapter again. This time the Troubadour had 1 out of 35 HP, her weapons named "I'm" and "Sorry".

I was starting to get really scared but I had to see this to its end. I restarted once more but something was different this time. When I tried to select my team, none of my units were there except for my Avatar which was renamed to have my real name. I started the chapter but my Avatar couldn't equip any items or move. All I could do was click wait. A chapter passed and then two, but no enemies came, except for the Troubador. This time she had 0/35 HP but somehow she was still alive. I looked at her inventory and my blood turned to ice. She had 5 knives now and they all had the "equip" symbol. Their names were "I'll" "Be" There" "Soon" "Anon". She only moved 2 tiles at a time but when she finally reached my Avatar, her map sprite disappeared. I checked my Avatar's inventory. It now had 3 forged Yato's named "Open" "The" "Door". I quickly shut the game off and threw it to the ground. I thought it was just an elaborate hoax...and then I heard my door knob slowly start to turn."

" When I was home alone playing my used copy of Fire Emblem: Fates, I noticed a Troubadour who looked like she had lost most of her HP even though I didn't attack her. Curious, I looked at her status screen to see two items. A knife that she couldn't equip and a staff. The strange thing was, both items were forged, even though staves can't be forged in this game. They were maxed out and renamed "Run" and "Away". Thinking it was just a glitch, I shut my game off and restarted the chapter. Later I encountered the same Troubador. This time her HP was a little different. Before she had 3 out of 35 health but now she had only 2 HP. Her items also changed. It was the same knife and staff but the names were changed to "Please" and "Hurry". It couldn't be a glitch, someone must have hacked the game. I restarted the chapter again. This time the Troubadour had 1 out of 35 HP, her weapons named "I'm" and "Sorry".

I was starting to get really scared but I had to see this to its end. I restarted once more but something was different this time. When I tried to select my team, none of my units were there except for my Avatar which was renamed to have my real name. I started the chapter but my Avatar couldn't equip any items or move. All I could do was click wait. A chapter passed and then two, but no enemies came, except for the Troubador. This time she had 0/35 HP but somehow she was still alive. I looked at her inventory and my blood turned to ice. She had 5 knives now and they all had the "equip" symbol. Their names were "I'll" "Be" There" "Soon" "Anon". She only moved 2 tiles at a time but when she finally reached my Avatar, her map sprite disappeared. I checked my Avatar's inventory. It now had 3 forged Yato's named "Open" "The" "Door". I quickly shut the game off and threw it to the ground. I thought it was just an elaborate hoax...and then I heard my door knob slowly start to turn."

THEN WHO WAS DOOR?!?!!1?!

Not gonna lie though, that was actually pretty good by the standards of video game pastas. I've always wondered why they wouldn't just stop playing?

I've always wondered why they wouldn't just stop playing?

Shhh, if people learn they can just stop playing, I won't be able to murder people with cursed video games anymore. Stop revealing trade secrets!

Fun fact: Repeat 3 times in a mirror "Azura a shit" and you'll be visited by Phillius, the knife wielding Troubadour.

Oh you better believe it, but you might survive if you watch out for the warning signs (or if you're a serial killer, arsonist, werewolf or mafia Godfather):

1- Listen for the sounds of the Lavender Town theme. It'll be playing backwards though, so it might be difficult to recognise at first.

2- You may start crying tears of hyper-realistic blood out of your hyper-realistic eyes

3- And then a skeleton pops out of your cupboard.

4- If you go outside, you'll step on a Rake

5- Lastly, you'll find three games in your room; Pokemon Black, Sonic.exe and FE Fates, Revelation Path featuring Troubadour the Killer. If you can play through them all within 666 minutes, you will be spared. The only other way back is to admit that you were lying and confess that your waifu is shit (a fate worse than death...)

Somebody help me, I've been in the game too long! Memes are all I know now!

Glitching video games and a knife? Sounds like the start of an FE Creepypasta starring Troubadour the Killer.

When it attacks, do your units bleed hyper-realistic blood?

This is bloody worse with your icon too.

Written by Pieri? Written by Pieri.

Its the Field (the enemies swamp between Promoted and Unpromoted classes depending where they stand in this chapter(so his Trobadour was a Maid when atacked Leon but after the atack she steped in a square of Unpromoted and became a trobadour)

This is bloody worse with your icon too.

Written by Pieri? Written by Pieri.

Don't worry, just convince the others that I'm a serial killer and get me lynched (I'm gonna keep making references until someone gets them gee darnit!).

Also, don't forget produced and directed by Pieri. It's her two-man play, starring herself as Troubadour the Killer and a random Butler as the corpse prop gamer.

Edited by Phillius