Which character are you mostly like and why?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see....

I'd throw Innes in to start, then mix in a little bit of Ewan. I'm too lazy to put in anything else. Oh! I'd be Rennac because I put in absolutely ZERO effort into anything that doesn't interest me.

And then I'd be L'Arachel because I can't leave you guys alone =^D

I'm almost exactly like Azel minus the brother complex, I'm pretty timid and weak, not all that social, bad with small talk, and I'm really only comfortable around close friends, which meant taking risks if it meant they were with me (if only in the thought). That, and I'm just scared of radical change to myself and my familiars.

• Volke: I usually dislike the company of people I don't know... As well as some people I do know.
  • Hugh: The position of his hand. I have a habit of touching my chin a lot.
  • Idoun: We both like hoodies.
  • Dheginsea: I like to be neutral and WILL NOT MOVE!
  • Bastian: We both like to speak gibberish at times...
  • Stefan: I like to be a hermit and wear 'illogical' clothing in hot climates outdoors.
  • Haar: I like to sleep a lot when I shouldn't these days...
  • Percival: Something about his facial expression and the angle of his head...
  • Bramimond: His tendency to mirror those he talks to.

Add FEDS' Nabarl in there and that's pretty much my list >_>

I'd relate closest to... Linus, believe it or not. Good sense of justice, but I can be pretty brash and impulsive when I'm absolutely passionate about something. And also, I try to be kind to others like... most of the lords in the series, actually.

How to bake a Fia:

1. Use Arthur as your main ingredient – I kind of an easy going person with horrible temper
  2. Throw a cup of Azel – I’m timid to most strangers
  3. A spoon of Soren (I guess) – I’m an anti-social person, and I can be cold to the people I don’t know/care, not to forget that I usually against something idealistic
  4. A pinch of Serra – I can be very energetic and can talk a lot, but mostly only to my best friends

Edited by Tiltyu

Probably a mix between Eliwood and Roy.

EDIT

Been taking a few FE quizzes online and got this:

From What link or fire emblem character are you? First quiz that came up on google.

Link

94%

Ike

83%

Eliwood

61%

Lyn

61%

Navi

56%

Triforce

45%

Hector

39%

Ganon

33%

Zelda

33%

Panda

6%

I was really surprised it had Zelda characters, the title of the quiz was really misleading, it should have been called What Zelda or Fire Emblem character are you?

The next is from Which Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Character are you?

(100%) 1: Greil

(100%) 2: Titania

(96%) 3: Ike

(68%) 4: Gatrie

(50%) 5: Shinnon

(44%) 6: Mist

Not really surprising here, I pretty much expected to be like Greil because I voted yes for swords and axes. Heroes rock!

On the third one on google I got Harken, but I wouldn't trust it because it had five really dumb questions.

Ooh, I got Seth on one for Sacred Stones!

After seeing all that, I'm gonna say I'm like Greil, Ike, Titania, Lyn, Eliwood, and Seth.

Edited by Yourgranny