Fire Emblem merchandise from Cipher Festival 2016 (Osaka 1/31, Tokyo 2/6) | All Hail Kyokko

christianponte

They only made like five of each playmat. I got the last pixel mat, no Camilla/Hinoka mats.

Artbooks - 11

Female Sleeves -4

Male Sleeves - 4

Blue Sleeves - 4

White Sleeves - 3

Crackers - 3

Blue Can Badge - 1

Green Can Badge - 1

Sokloeum's 15 Randoms

All Sisters mats and everyone except for Christian with pixel mats need to forward their orders to luyairis.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O_O!!! You actually got a hold of 15 of the random badges O_O?!?!?! YOU ARE AMAZING X3!!!

Well, considering how fast the Camilla/Hinoka mats sold out, I guess online auctions are the only way to get 1 guaranteed T^T. I guess they didn't learn from last time, lol.

Ahem, also, is there any way to get the Felicia and Jakob/Joker marker cards and the signed Camilla/Hinoka papers? I'll obviously pay extra for those. Ditto for a signed artbook with mayo~sensei's siggy <3.

Thank you so, so very much, Kyokko!

You're so going to get paid :3!

~ Sokloeum

Sleeves were one of each, so it was four purchases. I asked somebody to come with me, and I ran into a few of the regulars from the local tournament, who got extra random badges.

Signed artbooks aren't possible, just the papers. There are only three signing sessions and four artists. You can only get one ticket per session, so extra signatures probably aren't happening.

I'm home now and have had a chance to sort everything out and double-check it. I've sent PMs to everyone with orders listing specifically what they got. There shouldn't be any surprises; it was everything except the play mats. Lining up at 7:40 just wasn't enough.

If you want to see a picture of the items together before they were sorted into orders, here you are: https://flic.kr/p/DuPk6j

Also, for whoever is interested, a picture demonstration of what's up with those can badges and why they sell out: https://flic.kr/p/CHHjaL

Swag bags. They're becoming popular to have at fan events, particularly with the ladies. You collect all of this cute merchandise that you don't want to get messed up, but you want to show it off at conventions. Generally, they're tote bags with a zippered vinyl cover. I don't like totes, so I bought a clear plastic messenger bag and fabric, then sewed the inner pouch to attach the badges and keychains to.

When I post an updated sale list in the Cipher thread tomorrow-ish, I plan on adding all of my spare random badges, if anyone is interested. Expect a lot of ninjas. One guy I know bought five randoms and got three Suzukaze, a Saizou, and a Hinoka. I also have a few copies of all three of the side-story card albums, including the one that isn't supposed to come out until tomorrow.

Great job!

Ahaha, thanks for the explanation about the swag bags as well. I'm not sure if I'd carry one (carry bags aren't really my thing), but I would like a way to plug my collectibles at conventions without fear of damaging them.

And now I totally need some badges in the future.

Edited by VincentASM

When I post an updated sale list in the Cipher thread tomorrow-ish, I plan on adding all of my spare random badges, if anyone is interested. Expect a lot of ninjas. One guy I know bought five randoms and got three Suzukaze, a Saizou, and a Hinoka.

I am definitely interested and will look out for the thread. Thanks for telling us.

Edited by phoenixmiko

Update from my end!

I've bought boxes, but haven't had time to get anyone's order packaged and estimated for shipping. The reason for that is that a kind poster on the forum has offered to help cover the cost of me taking a night bus to Tokyo for East. I've reserved the bus tickets and done a basic compilation of my outstanding mat orders, the order of the person who has offered to help me get to East, and luyairis' orders. Any items in luyairis' orders that are likely to sell out before luyairis arrives at East I will attempt to purchase, then hand over to luyairis when he arrives. I won't have my surprise support group like I did at West so results probably won't be as good, but I'll try.

Everyone who placed an order with a play mat: your order is on hold and will not be shipped until after East as things currently stand. Also, please message me to confirm if you still want the mat. If you don't or have gotten it from an auction, I can take your name off of the list.

Everyone who placed an order with no play mat: I'll try to get shipping estimates out to you before East, but no promises.

Aqua promos: I'll get a set from East. It'll be auctioned among the people who made West orders with me or have a pending Cipher trade/sale with me from the Cipher sale thread. Proceeds are to help cover the cost of the trip to Tokyo.

Illustrator Signatures: I'm not accepting requests from anyone. There are six artists between the two events, and six sessions where you can only receive one signature.

New orders: Only if you're going to help pay for the cost of the trip to Tokyo and don't want play mats. I think I might have trouble completing extra can badge orders as well, depending on what sets and how many randoms you want.

Sokloeum: Do you still want the Felicia/Joker markers from Cipher Sai? I might be able to get a pair to trade if you do.

Thanks!

Good luck with round 2, haha.

By the way, this tweet suggests the play mats from Cipher Festival will be sold elsewhere at a later date. Because they were THAT popular.

That said, it's not clear if they'll be limited supply or not. Also, I wonder if this extends to the Comiket play mats?

Edited by VincentASM

Good luck with round 2, haha.

By the way, this tweet suggests the play mats from Cipher Festival will be sold elsewhere at a later date. Because they were THAT popular.

That said, it's not clear if they'll be limited supply or not. Also, I wonder if this extends to the Comiket play mats?

Ebay and Yahoo Japan auctions?

Seriously though, hopefully this means sites like AmiAmi sell them.