ATTN: Masu

Florete

now dont get me wrong. I didnt go into this game like "WTF NEW THINGS THIS IS GONNA SUCK!" i was like "hmm 2 new characters and taming monsters. sounds fun!" UNTIL:

-LOL MONSTERS ONLY HAVE 1 GENERIC ATTACK UNLESS YOU TEACH EM MAGIC

-LOL HALF OF THE MAJOR STORY BATTLES YOU ARE FORCED TO USE THESE MONSTERS

-THE 2 NEW MAIN CHARS SUCK SO MUCH COCK THAT THEY COULD SHUT DOWN EVERY WHORE HOUSE IN THE US

-LOLOLO LETS REUSE THE MONSTERS FROM ABYSS FOR THE FOURTH MOTHERFUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!

-THE VILLAINS ARE THE SAME 4-7 PPL WHO JUST SHOW UP OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THEY ALL DIE IN THE LAMEST POSSIBLE WAYS.(which i could list)

Dude. TOS2 was such a fucking let down. They took everything that made TOS amazing and took it out. You are FORCED to use these 2 new retards at all times and you can take ONE of them out of the party if other TOS 1 chars join(AND THE TOS 1 CHARS ARE TEMPORARY,CANNOT GAIN EXP,AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE EQUIPMENT) but player 1 ALWAYS has to be 1 of the 2 new retards. The TOS 1 chars who were amazing now suck. Genis Raine and Collete got buffed. Sheena Presea and Zelos got "LOL WTF UBER NERF MOVE SUPER SLOW AND HAVE NO REACH WHAT SO EVER"

and Lloyd moves at a godly speed but ATTACKS SLOW AS SHIT UNLESS ITS A TECH

EDIT:*continues rant* The other thing! You are forced to have generic monsters in the party which cannot be controlled if there are not 2 TOS 1 chars in the party, AND THEY CANT USE ITEMS SO IF RETARD 1 AND 2 DIE AND YOUR 2 MONSTERS ARE ALIVE, GAME OVER. The only nice thing about the monster thing is that you can teach them magic and you can enter your strongest 4 monsters in the monster arena.

And for the Genis,Sheena,Raine and Regal fans, REJOYCE. They get A FUCKING SHIT LOAD OF SCREEN TIME.

Collete fans, she gets quite a bit of it herself. Not too much but not complete shit.

Zelos fans! Subpar screen time. But enough to use him quite a bit

Presea fans! LOL. SHE HAS THE WORST SCREEN TIME OUT OF EVERYONE AND SHE HAS BEEN NERFED THE MOST OUT OF EVERYONE. Here's presea's screen time: (spoilers obviously)

-When regal gets captured by brute

-When you fight brute

-Endgame (Martel Temple and Final Dungeon)

PRESEA.FAILS.HARD.IN.TOS.2.

CGV YOU FUCKING WIN AT LIFE.

Are you for real i have to listen to Emil's annoying voice. and Presea gets little screen time. *dies a little more inside* I will still buy the game anyways.

Are you for real i have to listen to Emil's annoying voice. and Presea gets little screen time. *dies a little more inside* I will still buy the game anyways.

yeah if you are a die hard fan then yeah you could still get it but i would recomend RENTING it. I mean you MAY like it alot but im the crazed uber tales fanboy who has beaten every tales game (but legendia cuz it sucked too much and vesperia which im playing right now) at least 5 times. I beat TOS 2. And after i shut the wii down after the credits rolled, I havent touched it since.(about.....3 months ago now)

yeah if you are a die hard fan then yeah you could still get it but i would recomend RENTING it. I mean you MAY like it alot but im the crazed uber tales fanboy who has beaten every tales game (but legendia cuz it sucked too much and vesperia which im playing right now) at least 5 times. I beat TOS 2. And after i shut the wii down after the credits rolled, I havent touched it since.(about.....3 months ago now)

I hate renting. I really did liked the ToS1 so i think i'll be okay maybe

I hate renting. I really did liked the ToS1 so i think i'll be okay maybe

[english ike brawl voice]prepare yourself[english ike brawl voice]