Which class should be playable again in future games of FE?

NewDisplayName

Witches from Gaiden. Units that can innately warp is such a good idea both for level design and player created strategy. Ballisticians were also cool to use. In truth I'd like to see most of all classes come back. Check out this tree I made if you want to see how I'd have them promote http://s9.postimg.org/bx1mm8n2l/Branching_Class_Tree.png It features pretty much every single class people have mentioned here so far (including Master Knights).

Edited by Jotari

Witches from Gaiden. Units that can innately warp is such a good idea both for level design and player created strategy. Ballisticians were also cool to use. In truth I'd like to see most of all classes come back. Check out this tree I made if you want to see how I'd have them promote http://s9.postimg.org/bx1mm8n2l/Branching_Class_Tree.png It features pretty much every single class people have mentioned here so far (including Master Knights).

They're a female-exclusive DLC class in Fates, so you're in luck. As are Ballisticians for everyone.

Edited by Alastor15243

They're a female-exclusive DLC class in Fates, so you're in luck. As are Ballisticians for everyone.

Oh really? Including the warping feature? Sweet. Still rather see them as a main game unit that enemies can use and a levels that are designed around the idea but having them at all is kick ass. Only took them twenty three years haha (or longer since you couldn't actually use them in Gaiden even though one joins you).

Edited by Jotari

Oh really? Including the warping feature? Sweet. Still rather see them as a main game unit that enemies can use and a levels that are designed around the idea but having them at all is kick ass. Only took them twenty three years haha (or longer since you couldn't actually use them in Gaiden even though one joins you).

Yep, warp feature and all. They have a skill that lets them teleport to any space adjacent to one of their allies and still attack/act. They can also spawn potions at random for the first few turns of battle, get shadowgift (big whoop, there's only one dark tome) and cripple movement and speed on enemies they don't kill sometimes.

Edited by Alastor15243

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Xane's Chameleon class come back. I think the fact that you have to pay attention when units turn back, the fact that the imitators need to be equipped and their health doesn't increase with a copy makes it naturally balanced. Plus from a lore perspective it's pretty cool. You could have spies and stuff infiltrating your army. Having enemies who can imitate your units would also be fun.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Xane's Chameleon class come back. I think the fact that you have to pay attention when units turn back, the fact that the imitators need to be equipped and their health doesn't increase with a copy makes it naturally balanced. Plus from a lore perspective it's pretty cool. You could have spies and stuff infiltrating your army. Having enemies who can imitate your units would also be fun.

You know, i was rather indifferent to the Chameleon class in SD, but after reading that spy bit, I legitimately want this to happen.

I'd also like to see Manaketes implemented via the FE3 method again, but with Fates infinite weapon durability. Sure some rebalancing would need to be done, but I would love to see this regardless.

You know, i was rather indifferent to the Chameleon class in SD, but after reading that spy bit, I legitimately want this to happen.

I'd also like to see Manaketes implemented via the FE3 method again, but with Fates infinite weapon durability. Sure some rebalancing would need to be done, but I would love to see this regardless.

Yeah Xane never really seemed all that special to me either. I only ever really used him in order to get a third Ballistician if there was spare room in the party. Something about a unit that isn't getting stronger just clashes with my sense of RPG stat progression. But I always thought that in terms of potential plot threads it was a missed opportunity.

Yeah Xane never really seemed all that special to me either. I only ever really used him in order to get a third Ballistician if there was spare room in the party. Something about a unit that isn't getting stronger just clashes with my sense of RPG stat progression. But I always thought that in terms of potential plot threads it was a missed opportunity.

Xane would've been insanely useful in Awakening. Imagine copying the avatar so that you can actually have somebody spamming Rally Spectrum every turn without crippling a unit's experience growth or offensive usefulness.

Honestly that's why I'm excited about the puppeteer class in Fates with its duplicate skill. I'm gonna see if I can get a strategist or somebody with multiple rallies with it so that I can just have another aura user walking around.